Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 27, 2024, 7:03 am UTC    
August 01, 2001 04:43AM
<HTML>Hi Katherine:

Hmmmm ... You wish to know what us paranoic sort think. Since I am about as big a believer as there is allow me to enlighten you. No but wait I can't do that you may just be a front for the government. yawning smiley)

No but seriously allow me to list just a partial catalog:

1) Certain large money, multi-national corporations control not only all the major politicians but the media as well ( Remember the saying on The Outer Limits which said they are controlling all that you see and hear ) If this is true it becomes impossible to believe almost any of what one reads in the papers, see on TV and since most universities are funded by these large money organizations ( University of Chicago the best example ) how can we really believe any of what we read on either side of the debates.

2) The CIA and the FBI are controlling all traffic flow on the Internet by monitoring ALL E-MAILS AND ALL MESSAGE BOARDS, INCLUDING THIS ONE FOR SURE ! ( Proof available if desired but be forewarned it can get ugly )

3) Within the Vatican are many ancient writings of a religious nature from the various cultures that the "Christians" have tried to wipe out. Since "they" ( missionaries ) were usually the first to arrive on the scene, and although it has been reported that all documents and books and scrolls were burnt, it is not much of a stretch to believe that some of this material found it's way back to "Rome". A good point to mention here is the report ( about a year ago ) about some ancient scrolls which The Vatican has that are written on antelope skins. I really wonder: a) How ancient these might be. b) Who may have written these c) What they may say d) Why they ended up in the basement of The Vatican in the first place e) Why this was the first we had heard of them. It is also possible that not everything was lost or burnt from The Library of Alexandria. It is possible that documents may have survived and are collecting dust in the basement of that "bastion of mind control", organized religion's finest example of trying to control the masses, the Roman Catholic Church.

4) Governements: My personal favourite ! All through time it has been shown that a variety of ways and means were employed to keep the "masses" in line. My knowledge of this began with Lee Harvey Oswald being tried and convicted ( in the press only of course ) for the murder of President Kennedy. Most today would agree that it is ludicrous ( to believe this ) but say that it was done to protect us from ourselves during a very tense time. I find it very alarming that "we" can always find an excuse for being manipulated and controlled by the government. Whenever certain issues come up, for example some sort of political scandal the press very quickly switch to coverage of the middle east and showing us pictures of people being killed to throw us off track and forget our own problems. We are continually played with by these governments and they control our emotions all too easily.

In concluding allow me to say Katherine that in order to find conspiracies one has to believe in them. Conspiracies by their very nature lurk in the shadows and some are so bizarre that most simply can not even conceive of such things happening. The more bizarre a conspiracy is the more likely it is that it will remain undetected. Mind control ? A bizarre concept and one that we really don't want to think about. However if one does a little reading on Project Paperclip, and studies the post war migration of certain criminal elements within the structures of both the Allies and the Germans a disturbing pattern emerges. Did this lead to mind control ? That is the stuff of which conspiracies are born !

Best Regards
Don Barone</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

It's a conspiracy!

Katherine July 31, 2001 08:14PM

Re: It's a conspiracy!

Anthony July 31, 2001 08:25PM

And the answer is...

Anthony July 31, 2001 08:30PM

Alex Bourdeau July 31, 2001 08:40PM

Katherine July 31, 2001 08:53PM

Chris Dunn July 31, 2001 09:54PM

Mikey Brass August 01, 2001 06:15AM

Re: Kat,Kat,Kat......

D.Przezdziecki July 31, 2001 08:50PM

Re: Kat,Kat,Kat......

Katherine July 31, 2001 08:56PM

lone July 31, 2001 09:32PM

Conspiracies For All

Don Barone August 01, 2001 04:43AM

Re: Conspiracies For All

JoeRoyle August 01, 2001 04:53AM

Mattcarps August 01, 2001 04:59AM

Don Barone August 01, 2001 05:03AM

JoeRoyle August 01, 2001 05:05AM

Exhibit 1: Project Paperclip

Don Barone August 01, 2001 05:11AM

Don: Run

Anthony August 01, 2001 08:07AM

Re: Don: Run

Don Barone August 01, 2001 08:47AM

Re: Don: Run

Jason August 01, 2001 10:19AM

javier August 01, 2001 11:30AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login