Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 28, 2024, 3:33 am UTC    
April 09, 2021 09:42PM
A rather simple explanation actually.

It has to do with Phi and 1, where given the sacred numbers of 6.0, 4.854102 (thrice great Phi), 3.708204 (6 / Phi) where we end up with this design ...

and then we have the image, left by The Sumerians where the "stick" and "the circle" is being given by "The Gods" to "Man"

The above image shows it being super imposed over the great enigmatic painting of The Shepherds of Arcadia by Nicolas Poussin EXACTLY FITTING ALL THE CHARACTERS POUSSIN HAS PAINTED. Poussin in 1628 painted an exact duplicate, ratio wise, to a cylinder seal from about 4650 years before his time. How ?

So now we should be able to see what is represented here. The stick and circle represent Phi, and Phi is the real only representation of LIFE. And only The Gods can give it so I put it to you that the Ankh in Egypt was simply this self same symbol of life the stick and the circle and of course Phi.

In light of this I also put it to you that this can help solve quite a few "riddles" of ancient Egypt.

We have already solved "The Ankh" being a stylized version of this stick and circle but let's try another. The Sumerians called it "when kingship came down from Heaven" . So is the circle and stick simply power ? or does it represent a bit more. I feel that it represents not only the handing down of power but also the granting of kingship and pharaohship as well as the gift of life itself, and I feel that the true gift of The Gods was where this gift lived in us, in our very makeup and of course in our DNA.

The Shem ... solved below

this I feel graphically illustrates my point and of course the circling of The Pharaoh's hieroglyph/name symbolized this gift of life, the gift of power and most importantly that he/she was chosen by The Gods.

This is exactly what was given by the Gods to "Man" , a "stick" and "a circle"

Next up to see if i was correct in my discovery of Phi being in everything I decided to check some of the early hieroglyphs of The First Dynasty Pharaohs and below is what I found. Feel free to duplicate my work to prove it to yourself. The image shows clear as a bell that it definitely was instrumental in the design of these hieroglyphs

Full size image [imagizer.imageshack.com]

However I wanted more proof of my hypothesis so I next looked to something that had remained unsolvable for me and that was the design of the thrones of The Gods of Egypt. Using the sacred numbers, call it sacred geometry if you will, the answer became crystal clear, and simple.

Full size image of above ... [imagizer.imageshack.com]

Now I found that there several different thrones but they all utilized these ratios. And then I noticed that some faced left and some faced right ... so why would that be ?

Here are other images where I pursued these thoughts

[imagizer.imageshack.com]
[imagizer.imageshack.com]

and how I fit to the art we have all seen.

NOTE: If you ever want a larger image simply right click and go to "view image" and change the number you see which will be 1024 to either 1200 or 1600

Okay but now we had to solve why some face left and some faced right and this I will leave for another posting where we will also find out how Moses was based on Djoser [en.wikipedia.org] and how it will explain where Djoser got the measurements for all the 3rd and IVth dynasty pyramids and how the tabernacle of Moses was actually built full scale in Egypt.

Until then ...

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

The Shem, The Cartouche, The Ankh and The Thrones of The Gods Explained and Solved

Ahatmose April 09, 2021 09:42PM

The Sacred Code came early to Ancient Egypt

Ahatmose April 10, 2021 01:52PM

The Sacred Code as found in The Chronology of Genesis

Ahatmose April 11, 2021 05:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login