Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 6, 2024, 11:25 am UTC    
June 19, 2017 11:18AM
Hi all anyone who has read DUNE's work over at Graham's knows he has done extraordinary research trying to prove that the ancients built The Giza Plateau using the modern inch. As most of you would probably rightly claim, short of time travelers, this is not a likely scenario. Yet his research is proven over and over and over again to be precise and correct. How is it then that this can be happening ? It is my contention that it is NOT THE INCH that he is finding but a mathematical number derived by the simple numbers, square root of 3 and Pi. As I have shown if we allow the height of The Great Pyramid to equal square root of 3 divided by 3 then times 10,000 ( I will show you why 10,000 a little later) we get a value of 5773.5027. It is just a number but it represents the height of The Great Pyramid and miraculously seems to also coincide with the modern number of inches involved in the same height distance. A rather neat coincidence that the number of inches would equal the mathematical solution to the height. So in my opinion the number of inches is simply a coincidence. The true number is simply sq rt of 3 divided by 3 times 10,000. I will post my diagram of discovery again to illustrate the point.

My discovery that this was most likely was further bolstered when I found the following diagram:

Here is the full size image: [imageshack.com]

What this diagram did not label is what the distance is between the top meeting of the circles or top of the pyramid and the other meeting of the circles. Well I filled it in for everyone:

Here is the full size image: [imageshack.com]

As you can see in the large image the middle distance is none other than our 5773.052 number or sq rt of 3 / 3 x 10,000 ! The diameter of the outer large circle is 6/9ths x 10,000 or 6666.66666 which if we use "inches" translates into 555.55555555 "feet" or 5/9th x 1,000 ! But there is still a bit more to discern. What we needed to do was calculate the size of the enclosing rectangle and we get, very nicely I might add, the following:

Here is the larger full size iamge: [imageshack.com]

This diagram reveals to us that the overall width encompassing both large circles of The Vesica Piscis ( see link here for a description) [en.wikipedia.org] which we find is 10,000 ! The diagram also shows the number of "feet", the number of "cubits" and of course our 9068.9968 solving of the sq rt of 3 and Pi problem. You will also notices an equilateral triangle and it is remarkably in the size of our large circles, 6666.666666 on it's three sides . But now how to get that number 9068.9968 / 2 or 4534.4984 for base of the larger triangle. This can be solved very easily by this simple procedure.

First thing we do is draw a circle with diameter 5773.0527 as below:

Here is full size larger image: [imageshack.com]

And the we simply rotate it to the right (or left) 1/4 turn or 90 degrees and we get this result:

Here is the full size final image: [imageshack.com]

One quarter of the circumference defines 1/2 the base. And Pi and sq rt of 3 is all we have used (except a compass to draw the circle and a straightedge to draw the lines).

It is amazing how our modern inch so closely matches what was in my opinion the original design of The Great Pyramid.

Regards
Don Barone

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2017 11:46AM by Ahatmose.
Subject Author Posted

Not inches ... but not cubits either.

Don Barone June 19, 2017 11:18AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login