Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 3, 2024, 8:28 am UTC    
May 22, 2017 05:07PM
Hi all ... for those who will take the time to read this post you are in for a rare treat ... for thousands of years mankind has come up with various reason for the ascending passageways being where they are ... only recently have I started working on a logical reason for building these passageways where they are. My work on The Pyramid of Khafre was scoffed at when I suggested that the entry into the ground was at the 1 unit mark. Similar work at The Great Pyramid and The Bent Pyramid has again just recently been sent to the netherworld. Well be prepared you non believers who thought you had all the answers ... look and learn and maybe finally believe that the Ancients wasted no stone and did everything to a purpose. On a gut feeling I decided to superimpose The Bent Pyramid over the Great Pyramid and when I saw what it produced I was stunned. The clue was in finally seeing that from the edge of The Great Pyramid to the bend in the passageway was 360 cubits and so it was that I thought let's see what happens when I place The Bent Pyramid onto this 360 cubit base .. and as I say what I saw stunned me so since I had also done it on The Pyramid of Khafre I said might as well superimpose all three of them and the final results will stun you as well for there is a master plan, always has been. Those of you who continue to grab onto the crutch of co-incidence will be laughed at this time ... what it reveals when you superimpose these pyramids is ... well I am still shaking my head ... Enjoy the plan of the Master Builders. ... And please note the descending passageways in all three pyramids and try to convince anyone or yourself for that matter that it is all just a coincidence ... Enjoy smiling smiley

Large and full image [imageshack.com]

Three different pyramids, three different slopes, three different bases and yet the passageways appear to line up perfectly ...

Large link [imageshack.com]

smiling smiley

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

The "KISS" Principle as applied to our old friend The Great Pyramid

Don Barone May 22, 2017 02:14PM

Re: The "KISS" Principle as applied to our old friend The Great Pyramid

Don Barone May 22, 2017 03:21PM

Don Barone May 22, 2017 05:07PM

Don Barone May 22, 2017 08:45PM

Sad to say ... Phi is dead at The Great Pyramid

Ahatmose March 25, 2023 10:49PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login