Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 6, 2024, 2:43 pm UTC    
May 14, 2017 04:05PM
Okay let's return to Egypt and bring in those alleged tombs (but I still would bet on Geodetic Survey Monuments) and see how they can help my thesis.

Thesis:
a statement or theory that is put forward as a premise to be maintained or proved.
"his central thesis is that psychological life is not part of the material world"
synonyms: theory, contention, argument, line of argument, proposal, proposition, idea, claim, premise, assumption, hypothesis, postulation, supposition
"the central thesis of his lecture"

(in Hegelian philosophy) a proposition forming the first stage in the process of dialectical reasoning.

a long essay or dissertation involving personal research, written by a candidate for a college degree.
"a doctoral thesis"
synonyms: dissertation, essay, paper, treatise, disquisition, composition, monograph, study
"a doctoral thesis"

As a prelude I would like to post a few pictures of the various pyramids and how they look from varying sides:

Okay so now let us look at these pictures of the pyramids using my system ...

Let's start with this one ...

What can it tell us ? Can it ell us how far away we are ? No. Can it tell us anything about the pyramid itself ? No. Well then what can it tell us ... Well it tells us what angle we are off of 90 degrees. Well I measured the lines and it isn't quite bang on but I will call the red line = to the blue line. But how would we measure those lines ? Aw that is for a later lesson ! All we need to know for now is that a = b and of course that gives us seked of 7 (really 1 as we would have 1 cubit by 1 cubit) or angle or ratio of 1 and that as we all know is of course the tan of 45 degrees.

Let's try another ....

Here we have the ratio of the line = 0 since red = 7 blue = 0 and if blue = 7 red = 0 and thus we know that the tan of 90 degrees is undefined or infinite or 0 ... or facing either true north or south !

And finally just one more ...

This one scales to red = 1.1666 and blue = 5.833333

So this seked is 5.0 or 0.2 and tan is also 5 and thus the angle is 78.69 OR 11.31

So thus we have shown how using the simply square method to finding a solution to a right angled triangle has allowed us to very easily find the correct angle we are in relation to true north TO ANY OF THE PYRAMIDS !!!!!!!

The one thing missing of course is what are we using to measure the red and blue lines ? Patience please it will be coming.

cheers
Don Barone

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

Geometry: The Way The Ancient Egyptians may have used it ....

Don Barone May 14, 2017 01:39PM

Re: Geometry: The Way The Ancient Egyptians may have used it ....

Don Barone May 14, 2017 04:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login