Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 6, 2024, 2:32 pm UTC    
May 09, 2017 07:50AM
Hi all ... well this is very interesting. I chanced to look at an old image I had posted at Graham's on Jan 6th, 2011 and since visions of right angled triangles are dancing through my head an idea occurred to me ... Here is the image ...

You will note that the diagram shows that the distance from the north face of The Great Pyramid or G1 down to the north face of The Pyramid of Menkare works out to be the diameter in a circle precisely 14 Mars years in length. A Martian year is equal to 686.98 Earth days. I found that very interesting then and actually I still do. Quite the co-incidence I have always thought. I don't know why I have never done this before but this morning I decided to see if the Martian year might be encoded anywhere else at Giza and I have to admit although Giza has always surprised me, this one almost knocked me out of my chair ...

The first number I tried was 10 and got 6869.8 and on the surface did not ring any bells and then I had a thought well The Great Pyramid is in the ratio of 22/28 so maybe I should check this ratio next and so I decided to check (this is where it gets mind boggling) what 11 times a Martian year would equal and as I said I can't believe I had never done this before ... anyway I decided to multiply the number of days in a Martian year in Earth days or 686.98 by 11 and got ... I do hope you are sitting down for this one I got ... 7556.78 ! Well maybe it is because I have lived with these numbers at Giza for over 17 years but that number immediately looked awesome ... and it was for it is none other than 10 TIMES THE NUMBER OF FEET IN THE BASE OF THE GREAT PYRAMID !!!!!!!! Proof being 7556.78 / 10 = 755.78 (feet) times 12 inches = 9068.136 !!!!!!!! The base of the actual Great Pyramid ... I must admit to being dumbfounded !

Well the next move was obvious and so I decided to multiply 686.98 by 7 and got 4808.86 and again immediately recognizing this number and sure enough we find the when divided by 10 and multiplied by 12 (for inches) we get ... 4808.86 / 10 = 480.886 FEET x 12 inches = 5770.632 inches and the precise height to the inch (maybe) of The Great Pyramid.

So what have we discovered today ? Well we have discovered that The Great Pyramid, as well as showing us Mercury and Earth can now be said to be showing us Mars as well for in it's ratio of 11 and 7 the number of feet (inches) in the base and height using the Martian Year in Earth days as 1 foot equal the exact ratio of 11 by 7 or ... Base = 11 x 686.98 / 10 while Height = 7 x 686.98 / 10. So the base is 1.1 times (11 / 10) The Martian Year in feet and the height is 0.7 (7 / 10) The Martian year in feet.

I continue to stand humbled by what is hidden at Giza ... This really is quite neat !!!

I LOVE GIZA !!!!!!!

Cheers
Don Barone

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

The Great Pyramid - Mercury, Earth and now Mars as well !

Don Barone May 09, 2017 07:50AM

Re: The Great Pyramid - Mercury, Earth and now Mars as well !

Don Barone May 09, 2017 08:24AM

Don Barone May 09, 2017 08:46AM

Don Barone May 09, 2017 09:35AM

Don Barone May 09, 2017 09:59AM

Don Barone May 09, 2017 10:42AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login