Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 29, 2024, 1:04 pm UTC    
February 14, 2017 01:11AM
Hi Rick ... I have tried ...

Shortly after finding out he had passed on I contacted his son to to try to get a copy of his hard drive as he was working on many things at the time. He son was at first receptive but then became distant and then simply stopped answering my emails. There was a television special being planned but unfortunately that died along with Clive. I suspect his son thought I was attempting to steal Clive's work although nothing has been done by his sons since his death.

Clive made many mistakes in his book and the printer totally messed up the printing and many of the books Clive had had pages out of order. This does not help the reading. I thought I had managed to get a good copy but my copy has pages out of order as well.

I had considered going to Adventures Unlimited and David Hatcher Childriss to get it published and simply giving all the money to Clive's estate but then noticed that many pages were out of order and unfortunately Clive had made many errors so I let it rest ...

However Clive's discovery and belief that The Giza Plateau and the pyramids were "The World's Oldest Book of Astronomy" which myself and Nick L. have championed will live on and will one day be proven to be correct. Of this I have absolutely no doubt.

Regards
Don Barone

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

In Memoriam

Don Barone December 24, 2015 06:54PM

Re: In Memoriam

Don Barone December 25, 2016 02:07AM

Rick Baudé January 01, 2017 06:18PM

Don Barone February 14, 2017 01:11AM

cladking January 01, 2023 05:23PM

Don Barone December 24, 2017 10:46AM

Ahatmose December 31, 2019 10:16AM

Ahatmose December 22, 2022 07:33PM

Ahatmose December 22, 2023 09:04PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login