Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 29, 2024, 7:01 pm UTC    
November 13, 2015 07:15PM
Since this is the only board open to me I will bring it up here. Something strange is going on at Giza and it really is very ... well strange. Recently two different reports on measurements were released by the same person .,, Dash . One agreed with Petrie one was not even close ... so what is to believed ? Here are the two different reports ..

[imagizer.imageshack.us]

==========================================================================

Here is the second and stranger image and report ...

[imageshack.com]

[www.aeraweb.org]

==========================================================================

Things to note are the strange smaller size of GIII (don't know why they chose to write it that way when everyone else uses G3) and the fact that it is noticeably further south so what I did was scale the distances to see what they are now proposing. Here is that diagram of mine. ( I realize scaling is not as accurate as we might want but overall it easily makes the point of the deliberate lies coming out of Egypt on this matter)

[imageshack.com]

So as you can see this new further south distance scales to 35880.98. Petrie had it at 35713.6 inches so they are now trying to tell us that Petrie made a mistake of 167 inches. This is almost 14 feet ! Also please note that they have G3 at about 187 cubits or 3867 inches while Petrie had it 4154 inches. So they say he could not even measure a little pyramid when he got a large one perfect.

So what is really going on here at Giza and why are they deliberately trying to confuse the issue ? I wonder ... I guess I am just going to have to measure it myself ...

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2015 07:41PM by Ahatmose.
Subject Author Posted

All The Lies That Are The Giza Plateau

Don Barone November 13, 2015 07:15PM

Re: All The Lies That Are The Giza Plateau

Spiros November 19, 2015 08:40AM

Don Barone November 19, 2015 12:27PM

Spiros December 05, 2015 06:37PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login