Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 29, 2024, 6:11 pm UTC    
August 28, 2015 03:27PM
Hi all many here will know that for years I have suggested that The Gods of Egypt were really symbolic for the planets in our solar system however I had always lacked the key to make it work. Things seem a little clearer now so I will try again. Here is a link I have saved for years from Wiki which shows the Gods of Ancient Egypt and the length of time they ruled . Hre is the link: [www.thefullwiki.org]

Let's take a look at things at Zep Tepi:

Ruler / Longevity (Years)
Ptah = Infinite
Atum/Ra = 1000
Shu = 700
Geb = 500
Osiris = 450
Set = 350
Horus = 300

Okay so allow me to place the name of the planet that I think each one of these gods is representing ... Should be interesting ... maybe ?

Ruler / Longevity (Years)
Ptah = Infinite = The Sun (of course)
Atum/Ra = 1000 = Saturn
Shu = 700 = Jupiter
Geb = 500 = Mars
Osiris = 450 = Earth (of course)
Set = 350 = Venus
Horus = 300 = Mercury

EDIT: Now of course we will note that this is exactly what is represented at Sakkara !

Now few would not notice this but these numbers come up quite frequently in the length of time the patriarchs in The Bible lived. I had never really noticed until just now how amazing that is. I will take a break (this really is exhausting) and come back with a little more detail but in the meantime why don't you try to see if I am correct in assigning these planets to the first 7 gods ... the gods really of The Golden Time and so by default ... the time of The Creation and of course Zep Tepi !.

Surely by now you must be seeing that The Torah and The Bible are based completely on the creation myths of Ancient Egypt. And the battle between Osiris and Set ... between Venus and Earth ? Hmmm I wonder ?

Cheers
Don Barone

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2015 03:32PM by Ahatmose.
Subject Author Posted

The Gods of Ancient Egypt were The Planets

Don Barone August 28, 2015 03:27PM

Re: The Gods of Ancient Egypt were The Planets

Don Barone August 28, 2015 03:55PM

Re: The Gods of Ancient Egypt were The Planets

Don Barone August 28, 2015 04:01PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login