Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 29, 2024, 6:16 pm UTC    
July 18, 2012 02:39PM
wiki on Adon:

[en.wikipedia.org]

"In Ancient Semitic religion, specifically Canaanite religion, the term Adon ('dwn, Hebrew **** from a triliteral "hollow" root D-I-N or D-W-N, cognate with Akkadian adannu "mighty"), literally "lord, patron", has been in use as a theonym from the Late Bronze Age at least, contrasting with Ba`al "master"."

Below I have depicted the beginning of Apostle John's gospel and also the beginning of the Revelation in the original Greek text. It seems that the text is separated in distinct parts of 61 words each.

I have also written the whole Orphic hymn in the original ancient Greek text in favor of "PROTOGONOS" meaning primeval. The words are once again 61.

Finally I depict the Phaistos disk hieroglyphs. A total of 61 phrases.

Now here we see the gematria value of Hebrew Adoni "ADFN" which is 61. What's up with this number? Any ideas?

[www.biblewheel.com]

translations:

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”

Gospel John 1.1-5

“The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.”

Revelation John 1.1-3

[www.theoi.com]

[5] V. TO PROTOGONUS, or the FIRST-BORN

The Fumigation from Myrrh.

O Mighty first-begotten [Protogonos], hear my pray'r, two-fold, egg-born, and wand'ring thro' the air,
Bull-roarer, glorying in thy golden wings, from whom the race of Gods and mortals springs.
Ericapæus [Erikapaios], celebrated pow'r, ineffable, occult, all shining flow'r.
From eyes obscure thou wip'st the gloom of night, all-spreading splendour, pure and holy light
Hence Phanes call'd, the glory of the sky, on waving pinions thro' the world you fly.
Priapus, dark-ey'd splendour, thee I sing, genial, all-prudent, ever-blessed king,
With joyful aspect on our rights divine and holy sacrifice propitious shine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2012 02:41PM by Ogygos.
Subject Author Posted

the Adoni mystery

Ogygos July 18, 2012 02:39PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login