Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 3, 2024, 7:51 am UTC    
May 13, 2011 11:54AM
I found the coordinates of Nabta Playa megaliths in Thomas Brophy¢s fine article titled "Satellite imagery measures of the astronomically aligned megaliths at Nabta Playa" so I decided to insert them in Google Earth and look for alignments. Sure enough. The azimuth values I computed were using the WGS84 spheroid model, and the mountain peak Google Earth coordinates. The megaliths are different than the pyramids. We can date the pyramids based on IV dynasty Egyptian state derived info like writing , pharaoh timeline etc. With these megaliths its not so easy. So someone in the future cannot compute the date these structures were erected with great accuracy , so as to use his sophisticated software to check for astronomic correlations. Something stable , that doesn¢t move , or at least not much had to be used, like mountains. Here is the alignments I have found in regards to megalith A.

This table uses Thomas Brophy¢s data(first and second columns):

Mountain peak landmarks represent the tallest mountains in African Egypt, in Asian Egypt, in the Arabian peninsula, in Eretrea, in the Azores, and in the middle East. Checking for ancient cities we notice nice alignements for A3 and Dendera(25.72°), and A2 and the Valley of the Kings(27.67°). Also the 25.35°, Sinai angle seems to align very well - although I don¢t have an exact coordinate for it - with the calendar circle. So is it Black genesis like MIB or maybe it¢s not so black, maybe skin color is not so important , maybe species is. You cannot have astronomic correlations without geodesy. Since it seems we do have advanced geodesy in the Neolithic then methinks that Astronomy is not black, in that case there is no advanced civilization originating in Africa. No African pyramid architects, no megalith planners. It seems we are looking at the spiritual heritage of the Gods. We should be thankful to them. I must point out that my Google Earth mountain data base is very restricted so I would expect that more correlations can be found if one looks for them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2011 11:54AM by Ogygos.
Subject Author Posted

Alien Genesis

Ogygos May 13, 2011 11:54AM

Re: Alien Genesis

Ogygos May 13, 2011 12:19PM

Alien Genesis

Jammer May 13, 2011 03:05PM

Moderator's note

Hermione May 14, 2011 07:21AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login