Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 3, 2024, 8:08 am UTC    
January 17, 2011 09:31AM
Hi all.

We are about to move into very interesting territory and slowly more and more proof of my assertions of a) The Gods of Ancient Egypt were The Planets b) Giza being a representation of this and now a new one that c) Giza is a representation of our solar system alright but at Zep Tepi .. at The Beginning at The Golden Age. I intend to suggest AND PROVE that encoded in all the creation myths are clearly stated the measurements of The Solar System. It will be an interesting journey and I have not got it all yet but I have enough to know I am clearly on the correct path. I have been correct all along. I just didn't quite know enough of the facts to put it into a coherent form but now I do. Sit back and enjoy the unravelling of Egypt, our creation and the wonders of The Solar System.

Firstly here is a list of the longevity of the 9 Gods who came after the first collection of Gods.

Observe: (From Wiki)

Zep Tepi ("First Time") is a period in Ancient Egyptian beliefs. It is the mythological golden age when the gods lived among humanity together with half-divine offspring of gods and humans.

Zep Tepi began with the legendary First Dynasty of Ancient Egypt, consisting of the rule of seven gods:

Ruler Longevity (Years)

Ptah Infinite
Atum/Ra 1000
Shu 700
Geb 500
Osiris 450
Set 350
Horus 300

Total = 3300 !!!!!!!

These figures could easily be representing angles or even distances but my guess for now is that they represent angles and were involved in the creation of "the grid' or "playing field" itself. But even more interesting is this from The Bible:

Genesis Chapter 7) Verse 4) For yet (Don's insertion)[in] seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

Since I also intend to show that the story of The flood is telling us the same story it is my suggestion that these 7 days is the time of the first 7 gods to do their stuff.

But my main focus for now is in the next lot of gods, the Nine

Following this dynasty came a second dynasty ruled by 9 gods:

And I here stand up and categorically state that these nine gods were The Sun and the other eight planets (however as I develop this it may turn out that they were measurements all). And I do indeed intend to prove it.

But first let look at the length of their reigns.

Ruler Longevity (Years)

Anhur 280
Anpu 200
Khonsu 180
Harbehdet 100
Amen 120
Tahuti 100
Shu 120
Amen Ra 100

Total = 1200

3300 / 1200 = 2.75 (Height of G2 x 100 ?)

4 other gods 370

There then follows a third dynasty of 30 demi-gods each reigning an average of 121.7 years.

It is interesting here to note that Anhur ruled for 280 years and is it just a coincidence that the height of The Great Pyramid is 280 cubits, that there are 28 digits in a cubit ? But my favourite, for now is Khonsu as he ruled for 180 years and when I present the rest of my suggestion of the layout of our solar system at Zep Tepi he will figure prominently.

But for now let's see what ratios are produced by dividing the gods into each other and by each other:

280 /200 = 1.4 reciprocal = 0.71428571
280/180 = 1.55555 reciprocal = 0.6428571428571
280/100 = 2.8 reciprocal = 0.3571428571
280/120 = 2.3333333 reciprocal = 0.428571428571
280/100 = as above
280/120 = as above

4 other gods average of 92.5 years each (370/4) reciprocal = 0.0108108108

But we have to insert into our story Osiris, now clearly representing Planet Earth and of course Venus represented by none other than Isis (or maybe Seshat) In my opinion in "The First Time" or "Zep Tepi" if we will the planets moved in perfect circles around Ra. I have calculated what these positions would have been and it is simplicity itself. And as it is stated in The bible, the lesser and the major light in the sky were placed there for us to measure time and now I suggest distances as well.

The key I think is understanding that Thoth was the measurer and the unit used AS WAS Khonsu who was also the measurer but was a different measurement. Between the two of them they designed and described the solar system and in my next post I will post the results of my study into this fascinating subject but allow me to state that the difference between them, Thoth and Khonsu, may define the angle of The Great Pyramid.

Humbly
Don Barone

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2011 09:46AM by Ahatmose.
Subject Author Posted

Suggestions That The Gods Were Symbolic For Other Things

Don Barone January 17, 2011 09:31AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login