Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 3, 2024, 10:27 am UTC    
January 16, 2011 07:09PM
Hi all ...

As much as you would probably like to see this in The Alternative Geometry Section I think I can prove quite scientifically where it came from and if I am right ALL OF Astronomer Royal of Scotland Charles Piazzi Smyth's (1819–1900) work will be vindicated !

First of all I have determined that the cosmic unit is one moon unit, I am going to give it the name of "The Thoth", as a lasting memento to 'Him" and for convenience sake I am going to assign it the value of 3480 Km but in reality please try to remember it is simply one Thoth, simply the diameter of The Moon.

And now for the proof and the breakthrough.

Observe the measurements of The Moon:

Mean radius 1,737.10 km (0.273 Earths)
Equatorial radius 1,738.14 km (0.273 Earths)
Polar radius 1,735.97 km (0.273 Earths)

Some are probably wondering why I chose 3480 well it is quite simple. If all is perfection, as I believe it is them surely "Thoth" would divide into "Ra" evenly. And we are left with this mind numbing calculation:

Diameter of The Sun = 1,392,000 km (maybe)

If we divide 1392000 by 3480 astonishingly we get 400 ... exactly !!!!!

So what I did next is the stuff of epiphanies.

I decided to divide 3480 (my assigned value) by the actual value of 3476.28

and to my amazement, and going beyond anything I had ever discovered before I arrived at this answer. It is beyond dreamscape, it has entered the twilight zone of the gods for what we arrive at here is ... 3480 / 3476.28 = 1.001070

And please read this:

... The pyramid inch, infrequently called the sacred Jewish inch[citation needed], is a unit of measure claimed by pyramidologists to have been used in ancient times. Supposedly it was one twenty-fifth of a "sacred cubit", 1.00106 imperial inches, or 2.5426924 centimetres.

The first suggestion that the builders of the Great Pyramid of Giza used units of measure related to modern measures is attributed to Oxford astronomy professor John Greaves (1602–1652), who journeyed to Egypt in 1638 to make measurements of the pyramid. His findings were published in his Pyramidographia and under his name in an anonymous tract.[1] More than a century later, Greaves' measurements and additional measurements made by French engineers during Napoleon's expedition in Egypt, were studied by John Taylor (1781–1864). Taylor claimed that the measurements indicated that the ancients had used a unit of measure about 1/1000 greater than a modern British inch.[2] This was origin of the "pyramid inch". Taylor regarded the "pyramid inch" to be 1/25 of the "sacred cubit" whose existence had earlier been postulated by Isaac Newton.[3] The principal argument was that the total length of the four sides of the pyramid would be 36524 (100 times the number of days in a year) if measured in pyramid inches. Taylor and his followers, who included the Astronomer Royal of Scotland Charles Piazzi Smyth (1819–1900),[4] also found numerous apparent coincidences between the measurements of the pyramids and the geometry of the earth and the solar system. They concluded that the British system of measures was derived from a far more ancient, if not divine, system. During the 19th and early 20th centuries, this theory played a significant role in the debates over whether Britain and the United States should adopt the metric system[5] ...

If we divide 3480 / 1.00106 we get 3476.32 or for the radius 1738.16 out a mere 2/100 of a km

So there we have it folks. The Pyramid is a human scale model of a stylized solar system with a corrected unit of measure for a base. So what has happened is THAT WE ARE USING THE WRONG MEASUREMENT SYSTEM !!!!!

Our units should be corrected to tie into solar distances. They didn't use an inch, or a centimetre or a metre or a cubit or a digit or anything of the sort. The Great Pyramid and The Giza Plateau was laid out according to the unit of measurement that "The Gods" used they used .."The Thoth" !!!!!!

And lest you think this is so much number crunching allow me to post another page from "The Book of Knowledge"

There are 16666.66666 Moon Units in the distance from The Sun to Mercury

There are 13.33333333333 Moon Units in the distance to Mercury's perihelion

There are 16.6666666 Moon Units in the distance of Mercury's semi major axis

There are 20.00000 Moon Units in the distance to Mercury's aphelion

There is still much more to follow as Horus gets into the act

And as we proceed on this try to remember these words from The Book of Enoch:

26. And on that day the night becomes longer and amounts to the double of the day: and the night amounts exactly to twelve parts and the day to six. Don's Note: day = 0.333333 night = 0.6666666666

27. And the sun has (therewith) traversed the divisions of his orbit and turns again on those divisions of his orbit, and enters that portal thirty mornings and sets also in the west opposite to it.

28. And on that night has the night decreased in length by a †ninth† part, and the night has become eleven parts and the day seven parts.

29. And the sun has returned and entered into the second portal in the east, and returns on those his divisions of his orbit for thirty mornings, rising and setting.

and it is written that The sun and The Moon were placed in the sky to help man measure, ... and they surely were !!!!

Humbly
Don Barone

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

Vindication of The Pyramid Inch

Don Barone January 16, 2011 07:09PM

Re: Vindication of The Pyramid Inch

Pistol January 16, 2011 08:02PM

Don Barone January 17, 2011 10:34AM

RLH January 17, 2011 06:22PM

Re: A discredited theory

Mark Heaton January 19, 2011 05:44PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login