Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 3, 2024, 9:00 am UTC    
June 09, 2010 11:54PM
I’d like to deal with Andrew Colin’s statement regarding the correlation between the three Giza pyramids and the relative Cygnus stars when one goes back to when the pyramids were constructed (~2550 B.C.). From:

[www.andrewcollins.com]

I copy:

“As is plain to see, the shift is minimal, and does in no way change anything regarding the original proposal of the Cygnus-Giza correlation.”

As seen in my original Google Earth pic today the correlation is very good. I used Starry Night Pro Plus 6.0.3 and Petrie's survey (G1-G2 dist) to compute the mapping. The error in regards to the position of Mankaure’s pyramid is today 4.9 meters, while at 2550 BC this becomes a whopping 38.08 meters. So the real question is, if the Giza triad depicts Cygnus then why does it match a lot better today than in the past? Coincidence? Somehow I think we are missing something. Up to now we considered the pyramid builders to be ancient Egyptian sky gazers who say nice bright stars and created gigantic perfectly planned structures to depict them. But what if the real scope of these buildings was different. What if it was not Egyptians but rather aliens – or representatives of a very advanced civilizations that planned them. If this was true then the architects of these structures apart from depicting bright stars would want to depict stars with planets – and especially planets with life, maybe even their own home or a planet they have come in contact with.

With this said I decided to map aside from the usual constellation stars of Cygnus on Giza, stars that have been confirmed to have planets. From wiki I copy:

“Gliese 777, often abbreviated as Gl 777 or GJ 777, is a yellow subgiant approximately 52 light-years away in the constellation of Cygnus. The system is also a binary star system made up of two stars and possibly a third. As of 2005, two extrasolar planets are known to orbit the primary star….There was a METI message sent to Gliese 777. It was transmitted from Eurasia's largest radar — 70-meter Eupatoria Planetary Radar. The message was named Cosmic Call 1, it was sent on July 1 1999, and it will arrive at Gliese 777 in April of 2051.”

“16 Cygni is a triple star system approximately 70 light-years away from Earth in the constellation of Cygnus. It consists of two Sun-like yellow dwarf stars and a red dwarf. In 1996 an extrasolar planet was discovered in an eccentric orbit around the sunlike star 16 Cygni B…There was a METI message sent to the 16 Cygni system. It was transmitted from Eurasia's largest radar – 70-meter (230-foot) Eupatoria Planetary Radar. The message was named Cosmic Call 1, it was sent on May 24, 1999, and it will arrive at 16 Cygni in November 2069.”

In the previous pic of Giza I drew the exact position of these two stars at this epoch on Giza. In my next pic I show both how the Cygnus triad aligns a lot better today than 2550 BC but also show how these two star systems align with the North-South axis a lot better today then at ancient times(when the pyramids were built). This all leads to the conclusion that the pyramids were not built to depict something of the past but rather are some sort of prophetic map of the sky now – at our time. What are they warning us about, what is going to happen?

It seem that Cygnus in ancient Hellas was originally written with a qoppa, thus we have:

QYKNOS = 830
PYRAMIS = 831

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2010 11:59PM by Ogygos.
Subject Author Posted

Giza - Cygnus & search 4 life

Ogygos June 09, 2010 01:16PM

Re: Giza - Cygnus & search 4 life

Ogygos June 09, 2010 11:54PM

straight above

Ogygos June 10, 2010 06:03AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login