Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 3, 2024, 2:49 pm UTC    
May 21, 2010 09:04AM
So the ultimate design mandate wasn't actually a mandate but something that was added to to make another design mandate.

When does it stop, Don? When your calculator breaks?

Anybody with even the slightest knowledge of mathematics and geometry can find a "relationship" between any two numbers. It's the nature of the system. What you are finding is nothing but the result of your desire to find something, combined with your knowledge of various (modern) ratios and constants.

How can you not find them?

Answer this question, Don... have you ever examined a system in which you DIDN'T find mathematical relationships of significance?

Do you really think that means they were all intentional? Or that more likely you are just adept at manufacturing recognizable ratios and constants from just about any data set?

Logically, rationally and realistically, it's the latter. Your projection is not their intention.

Think about it like a scientist. If you are testing a new dry quaternary ammonium compound for efficacy against a strain of E.coli, and you discover that it has a 6-log reduction after 30 seconds, do you claim success? You then test five other kinds of quat compounds and they ALL get 6-log reductions. Wow! You're a biocide genius, right? Or do you run another test to see if the INGREDIENTS in your carrier fluid (such as water, propylene glycol, or whatever you are using to make your dry compounds into liquid) ALSO have a kill capacity? What if this new test turn up a 6-log reduction? It means its probably your carrier fluid that is doing the killing, and your new biocide and other derivatives have virtually no effect.

And that's the point here. The only constant between all these structures, cultures, artwork and artifacts is YOU, Don Barone. It's not that their builders were trying to encode anything, but that YOU are quite talented at jumbling the numbers until you FIND something you recognize.

When you were going through your pentacle stage a few years back, you found pentacles in everything. Then, you expanded your data set to include the "Wood Pentacle", which had slightly different degrees in each leg, and so that then created a whole new set of findings for you. Now, you've added Clive's ridiculous planetary dimensions and distances as a data set, and so you find THOSE everywhere now.

Don, you're a genius... but not at historical research. You can find these constants in just about anything you decide to break apart into mathematical values and put back together again as you deem necessary to find your significant values du jour.

You're not dumb. You're not stupid. You're not dishonest. You're just misguided. You begin with the premise that these values exist outside of your ability to find them. They don't. Well, there's no evidence they did, anyway. So, you spend your time... years now that I've watched you do this... just crunching more numbers and expanding your database from which you can draw to find significant values.

You're not proving anything, Don. Its as if you're randomly reading road signs but never actually arriving at a destination.

"Look, Clarksville, 3 miles."
"Now look, Denton is 14 miles down that road."
"Oh, Springfield is 15 miles ahead."
"Charlestown in just 9 miles!"

Look! I found Pi!

No, not really. There was no rhyme nor reason in driving where I did, and suggesting the towns were placed so as to encode that number is absurd. Now, I know I made up these names and values, but it really does illustrate the point, if you're willing to think about it.

I once showed you how I could find Pi, Phi and the circumference of the earth in the dimensions of a public restroom. I'll bet you could have done it a LOT better if you had tried. It doesn't mean it was put there intentionally... it just means you're a genius at finding numbers of significance.

There's really nothing more to say on the subject. All I ask is that you stop reading the random road signs and actually choose a destination. It pains me to see you spinning your wheels like this, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year... and never getting anywhere with it. Maybe you think you've found some kind of spiritual enlightenment... proof of the hand of a god who created all these things... but honestly, Don, all you've found is proof of your own extraordinary ability to number crunch.

That's the thing about numbers and statistics. You can make them prove anything you want. It's a fool's errand. You're no fool. I just wish you'd stop treating yourself like one.

We used to be friends. I'm being your friend now.

Really.

Best wishes,

Anthony

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him think.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2010 09:13AM by Anthony.
Subject Author Posted

The Step Pyramid Complex at Sakkara and it's geometry

Don Barone May 20, 2010 01:11PM

There are no words for this.

Anthony May 20, 2010 07:24PM

Re: There are no words for this.

Don Barone May 20, 2010 07:45PM

Re: There are no words for this.

Don Barone May 21, 2010 08:34AM

Finding Values of Significance - The Specialty of Don Barone

Anthony May 21, 2010 09:04AM

Re: Finding Values of Significance - The Specialty of Don Barone

Don Barone May 21, 2010 09:19AM

Re: The Step Pyramid Complex at Sakkara and it's geometry

Don Barone May 20, 2010 08:39PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.