Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 17, 2024, 2:59 am UTC    
April 07, 2009 05:35AM
Hi all here is a final wrap up for I believe I have taken it as far as I can. I have finally figured out that my soul resides in the place where I go when I am asleep and that is why the two of us have never and will never meet. And which of these two worlds is reality and which is the dream world I should think we could argue all night so I will let it pass for I am exhausted.

There is a song out by Kenny Rodgers entitled The Last 10 Years and I encourage all to listen to it. It makes a few intersting observations and just tonight I realized much to my continuing amazement of these seemingly impossible co-incidences that as of April 23rd I will have been connected to the internet ... FOR 10 YEARS ! Yes I got my first internet connection April 23rd, 1999 and what a ride it has been.

I have gone I think where few have gone before me and I have even reached The Holy Grail and it all started on a quiet evening in October of 1998 when in a blinding flash of light I was given a gift of enlightenment and I have spent the last 10 years building and trying to understand that gift. I feel I have finally reached the limits of my search and can see no other directions to travel. Have I discovered the secrets of life and the reason for my being as I had intended when I started my search ? I think I may have but will have to be patient now and see what develops. There is a song by Townes van Zandt that tells the story of a man who is down and out and who finally turns to "codeine " and the chilling words he ends the song with which is really also the refrain is ... It is better than waiting around to die. Well I do not think I will turn to "codeine " but I may pull the plug. After 10 years and countless posts and many revelations if where I am is not the final solution then I think I shall give up the fight for as I have said I am exhausted and I grow weary. I have missed literally 10 years of my children lives by being glued in front of this damn computer searching for whatever it was I think I was searching for and it may all come down to being for nothing. All I would like to know is why zap me if you did not want me to choose the route I did.

Anyway to all those who have helped along the way all I can say is thank you and this is so very inadequate. You have all helped more than you can ever realize and I think it is time I gave my life and my love back to my family.

So for now and unless I have a change of heart... au revoir and thanks for the memories.

Don Barone
ahatmose2012@hotmail.com

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

A final wrap up for now and a guess at what it all means

Don Barone April 07, 2009 05:35AM

Re: A final wrap up for now and a guess at what it all means

Hermione April 07, 2009 07:35AM

Rick Baudé April 07, 2009 11:17AM

Clive April 15, 2009 02:03AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login