Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 26, 2024, 2:04 pm UTC    
December 23, 2021 08:18AM
(Uncharted X) Some remarkable new evidence for micron-level precision in ancient stonework has been unearthed by a recently released documentary called 'Builders of the Ancient Mysteries,' or 'BAM' for short. Scientific examination conducted by the team using modern technology at some of the most famous ancient sites, like Puma Punku, the Serapeum of Saqqara, and the Barbara caves of India has moved the entire discussion around ancient precision and technology forward. In this video I get into some of these findings, give my review of the documentary, and share some extended highlights from my interview with its director, Patrice Pouillard, the same man behind the well known film 'Revelation of the Pyramids.'

[www.youtube.com]

Hermione
Director/Moderator - The Hall of Ma'at

Rules and Guidelines

hallofmaatforum@proton.me
Subject Author Posted

(Patrice Pouillard) "What I learned from making The Revelation Of The Pyramids and BAM"

Hermione December 22, 2021 01:38PM

Re: (Patrice Pouillard) "What I learned from making The Revelation Of The Pyramids and BAM"

Hermione December 22, 2021 03:19PM

M. Jacques Grimault savant ou plagiaire? (Seydoux) (Fr.)

Hermione January 26, 2022 07:12AM

Evidence for Ancient Technology! Review of BAM, and interview with director Patrice Pouillard! (YT, 01:33:52)

Hermione December 23, 2021 08:18AM

Why hasn't the paint in those pesky relieving chambers markings still not been tested?

Hermione December 23, 2021 09:39AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login