> redoing older work, the chance of a substantial
> discover is low - they want new discoveries so the
> only way to get pesky answers answered is to
> conduct the non-invasive measuring, photographing
> and other details ourselves and that means hiring
> people in Egypt to do it or sending teams from the
> outside - once Covid is dealt with.
>
> The fringe ain't gonna do it that's for sure.

Its not so much redoing the work, but doing the work properly; so much of what we know is over a hundred years old, were scant information is given on the structures, but if a treasure hoard is found, much ink and pages is given over to its discovery. The structure which contains the treasure, should also be treated as a treasure, and not just as a quarry to cut through in the search of treasure.
I should imagine the fringe/ alts would worry about control over any investigation; would small print prevent them from publishing anything without approval from the authorities: call it quality control/censorship, depending on your point of view, and if the fringe did publish something without approval, that would be them banned and we are back at square one. Not so long ago it was a different world, when pyramidologists suchs as the Edgars did great work and photography inside the Great pyramid; certainly their theories would today be more labelled as pyramidiots, but they are to commended for collecting valuable data. I can only imagine the authorities reaction if they made a request for access today.
The sad truth is that these structures are unlikely to get the modern attention they deserve, as you say, new stuff keeps getting dug up, but if l see another poor mummy being dug up on Nat Geo, l'll scream, fair warning, if someone digs me up in a few thousand years, there will be curses and hauntings aplenty:-)
Subject Author Posted

Menkaure's queens pyramids

waggy March 02, 2021 05:37AM

Re: Menkaure's queens pyramids

Hermione March 02, 2021 10:09AM

Re: Menkaure's queens pyramids

waggy March 02, 2021 11:59AM

Solution

Hans March 02, 2021 07:13PM

Re: Solution

waggy March 03, 2021 04:11AM

Hans March 03, 2021 12:12PM

waggy March 05, 2021 04:38AM

Hans March 05, 2021 12:12PM

Hermione March 05, 2021 02:51PM

waggy March 06, 2021 07:18AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login