Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 18, 2024, 12:48 pm UTC    
May 24, 2016 07:52AM
interesting behavior of a firewall blocking one and not the other...

At the first link, there is a picture at the top of the article. It depicts several humans amongst other things. It also shows a star surrounded by 9 circles.

What's the origin of the picture?
Are there other such depictions of a star + 9 circles?
Is this an illusion like the supposed 'jet' on the egyptian hieroglyphs and equally easily debunked?

I'm really not interested in AA's, Hancocks ancient civs (though they are great fodder for stories), etc.

I'm much more interested as I thought the picture looked vaguely Sumerian and supportive other images might support a key point I know of in a (fictional) story involving the first use of a telescope in history. Currently it's set at around 500-300 bce in Greece, but moving to an older Sumerian/Babylonion culture would be much more fun ;0

Oh and also -- where's the reference to Nephilim = Volcanoes? I missed that somewhere.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2016 07:52AM by sansahansan.
Subject Author Posted

Graham Hancock Blasts Ancient Astronauts; Plus: Were the Nephilim Really Volcanoes?

Hermione May 23, 2016 12:14PM

Re: Graham Hancock Blasts Ancient Astronauts; Plus: Were the Nephilim Really Volcanoes?

Warwick L Nixon May 23, 2016 12:25PM

Re: Graham Hancock Blasts Ancient Astronauts; Plus: Were the Nephilim Really Volcanoes?

Rick Baudé May 23, 2016 01:19PM

Khazar-khum May 23, 2016 03:30PM

Rick Baudé May 23, 2016 04:43PM

barry May 24, 2016 06:38AM

sansahansan May 24, 2016 07:52AM

Warwick L Nixon May 24, 2016 09:39AM

Warwick L Nixon May 24, 2016 09:39AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login