Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 6, 2024, 11:29 am UTC    
March 31, 2005 05:19AM
I was walking through a nearby country park the other day and, as is quite normal for the English countryside, a column of electricity pylons stretched across the landscape.

[www.bbc.co.uk]
Pylons similar to the ones I'm talking about

Fopr some reason, my attention was drawn to the base of the nearest pylon and I noticed that their foundations were set in huge concrete blocks. Something pinged in my walnut brain...

I imagined a scene thousands of years in the future. Some great calamity has reverted man to a pre-industrial state (you all know the story...lol) and our once-great cities have crumbled into dust or have become overgrown ruins.

The survivors of the catatstrophe recall tales of a golden age when mankind ruled the planet, when we flew through the skies in great machines and sailed the oceans in boats of iron - blah blah blah...

The Old Ones, as they may or may not become known, powered their great machines with an invisible force that travelled along great, metal ropes instantaneously from one point to another. All that remains of those titanic power conduits are their stone bases (for the concrete seems like stone to our descendants), arranged in straight lines across the countryside.

It is said that if a man stands in the centre of a stone square, he can feel the power of the Old Ones still coursing, even though the pylons have long-since rusted to nothing.

Perhaps temples, churches or settlements will be built on places where the 'lines of force' cross, the holiest places being where the force is strongest (i.e. where there is a larger concentration of stone squares).

Sound familiar?

Anyway, back to reality...

heh heh smiling smiley

----------------------------
[www.mercuryrapids.co.uk]

[www.ufodata.co.uk]
Subject Author Posted

Future Ley Lines? A Musing... lol

Mercury Rapids March 31, 2005 05:19AM

Re: Future Ley Lines? A Musing... lol

John Wall March 31, 2005 05:29AM

Mercury Rapids March 31, 2005 05:31AM

Stephen Tonkin March 31, 2005 06:06AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login