Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 4, 2024, 5:53 pm UTC    
January 09, 2018 10:27AM
Hi all presently adding all my television series to one website. These are all ".m3u" files which is simply a text file that allows you to play the videos off my computer. There are a variety of media players that play these files among them ... Winamp, Real Player, Windows Media classic (the best I have found) and VLC player. If your browser asks you to download the file relax as the total file size is extremely small and it is simply a text file and is totally harmless. The data bank I am using is about 7 TERRABYETS ... so enjoy ... It will take me a while to create the text file which I do by simply dragging all the videos of the season into Winamp and then clicking save list. Extremely efficient to be sure ... enjoy and sorry none of these files can be downloaded and saved in any other format than .m3u ... Cheers

[donbarone.selfip.net]

Cheers and Happy New year ... It may take a while as I am also working on my eldest daughter's wedding video which will encompass her 30 years and over 200 two hour 8 mm tapes which I have to go through and snip out the highlights and keep it to about 20 to 30 minutes ...

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

A new televison website ... by me

Don Barone January 09, 2018 10:27AM

Re: A new televison website ... by me

Allan Shumaker January 09, 2018 12:24PM

Don Barone January 09, 2018 02:15PM

Don Barone January 10, 2018 09:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login