Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 17, 2024, 5:19 pm UTC    
November 06, 2005 11:56PM
We were able to pick up a copy of Guitar Heroes on Friday from a Best Buy in Phoenix. We went back to the hotel that evening and started playing it as a family. My husband used to play the guitar but hasn't for a few years. My son and I have no guitar experience at all. I thought that my hubby would have one over us because of this but, nope, the fun part of the game is that anybody with some gaming skill can sound like a master guitarist. We played it every night that we were in Phoenix and my son played it for most of the 6 hour car drive home today. It is a blast! Saturday night, we were hanging out at my brother in laws' apartment with my parents in law and even then, everybody was having a great time playing the game or just watching. Of course, I was so tired from a marathon IKEA shopping spree that I was the one that caused the most laughter for butchering such classics as "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath or White Zombie's Thunderkiss 65...

If you have a ps2, get this game. It really is fun to sound like a rock star. grinning smiley

Stephanie

In every man there is something wherein I may learn of him, and in that I am his pupil.--Ralph Waldo Emerson
Subject Author Posted

Guitar Heroes

Stephanie November 06, 2005 11:56PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login