Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 21, 2024, 12:47 pm UTC    
September 16, 2005 11:08AM
Heh, wow. I do that. Haven't left any burns yet but have scared the devil out of people who hear the firecracker like report whenever I discharge. Yesterday, I zapped myself opening the door to the videostore and 5 minutes later, zapped myself on a convenience store door. I have static issues, lol. I also tend to blow out bulbs by turning on lights and have arcs of electricity jump between my hand and the ignition of my car. Changing the sheets on beds are always a bit of a pain because I get tons of shocks from close contact with the mattress.

Some people just carry a charge. Don't know why. I question whether or not it is the jacket or the man. A children's museum in Albuquerque, Explora!, has a nifty little exhibit that measures the amount of electricity a person outputs. I can't remember the exact number but it was considerably higher than my husband and children. My husband also complains that his GPS equipment doesn't work around me. Works fine when I'm not around, stops when I'm near. lol, he could be right.

Stephanie

In every man there is something wherein I may learn of him, and in that I am his pupil.--Ralph Waldo Emerson
Subject Author Posted

Man's Jacket Creates Chaos in Building

Paul H. September 16, 2005 09:34AM

Re: Man's Jacket Creates Chaos in Building

Stephanie September 16, 2005 11:08AM

billfoster September 16, 2005 01:32PM

Stephanie September 16, 2005 02:49PM

Allan Shumaker September 16, 2005 08:24PM

Stephanie September 18, 2005 02:25PM

Sue September 18, 2005 02:51PM

Voltaire September 19, 2005 08:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login