Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 27, 2024, 2:43 am UTC    
January 30, 2022 09:02AM
Ho’oponopono it is not a religion enemy with its prayers. The prayers are commands to the brain. It is a philosophy of cure when you clean your mind any time you have a negative thought. This negative thought if stay inside of you it starts to make your life going to the wrong way or even create barriers for your happiness.
Every time you think something bad, a negativa thought of any matter, you have to pray by saying “I am sorry, Forgive me, I am grateful, I love you”. That is the cleaning of your mind.
Explaining why you say that prayer and what means every phrase:

I'm sorry - because I didn't know I had this memory inside me

Forgive me - to the Divinity and asks her to help you forgive yourself for letting yourself be carried away by such memories

I am grateful, thank you - thank the memories for appearing to you, giving you the opportunity to release them

I love you - only love heals. By saying that you are addressing your memories, as well as yourself.

Cleaning your mind every time you dare a negative thought changes everything in your life.
You start cleaning consciously all the things that happened in your life that make you feel bad. Repeat as many times as needed and only stop when you think about that doesn’t bother you anymore.
When you got free of all wrongdoings in your life you are healed.
Now you only have to clean the daily negative thoughts that if you are clean are not going to appear anymore.
If you don’t resolve your wrongdoings, your negative thoughts and don’t do the cleaning of your mind you can take everything to your next life. Your wrongdoings go with you, and if you don’t want to suffer with the same things anymore, clean your mind now.
You can also do this prayer too:

“Divine Creator, Father, Mother, Son as one...If I, my family, my relatives and my ancestors in thoughts, words and actions from the beginning of creation to the present, we ask for your forgiveness. Allow this to clear, purify, release, interrupt all memories, blockages, negative energies and vibrations, and transmute those unwanted energies into pure light."

Then you clean the wrongdoings since the beginning of creation.
And if you feel that your behavior in a experience of your day didn’t go well, you can manage not to have that repeated:

MAHALO PAU
I appreciate the experience, but I don't want it anymore. The feeling she produced in me was not good. I forgive my lapse of words or thoughts and move on.

That’s it!!!
Look simple because it is simple. If you pray you really will have peace in your mind.
Ho’oponopono changed my life this year. I started to study o Ho’oponopono in January and I read 6 books. I concentrated myself and did all I said above. My mind got so clean and my life so light of negativity that my life changed 100%. I was able to accomplish everything I ever dream. I got stronger, my mind was clean of any negative thoughts. I could concentrate in the present and achieve all my goals. I even have new goals because the o ones I wanted I achieve this year.
But don’t think that is easy. I prayed every night until fall asleep, I prayed when I had negative thoughts. I emerged inside my mind and cleaned all the wrongdoings of my past. I became clean of negative thoughts.
All my goals were achieved this year.
I am a totally new person.
All my family noticed how much I change and they admire all that I achieved this year.
I can say that this philosophy of cure really works.

Cintia Panizza
——————————-

"Happiness is only real when shared."
Christopher McCandless
Subject Author Posted

Ho’oponopono-the Hawaiian philosophy of cure

Cintia Panizza January 30, 2022 09:02AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login