Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 25, 2024, 1:46 pm UTC    
January 28, 2022 09:48PM
Have you read the 5 books “The Law of One”?

I found it amazing and I tried to keep a skeptical mind while reading but it presented to me as a impossible way of reading such a deep book.

What do you think about this book?

For most unliked situations mentioned it's hard not to find aswears for the questions we all had. Who are we? Why are we here? What is it the meaning of our existence?

For those who not read yet, "RA" it's a messenger of the Creator. He is a high level density entity who aswear to p.h.D> Don Elkins only the questions that are made to him in order to not broke The FRee WIll law.

"RA "said we are here to evolved and search for enlightment in order to highre our complex vibration level and then go to the third density (when we are) to a fourth density and always keeping on going to higher density until finally rejoin to the Creator. In order to acomplishe that we have to practice the Law of One in our today lives. It's pretty much similar with what Budha, Gandhi, Jesus tried to teach us.

Have you read the 5 books “The Law of One”?

"RA" was contacted by Don Elkins group with the use of Carla Rueckert's body as a "instrument".

What I found very incredible it's that "RA" said the "Confederation" wich he belongs built the pyramids and teach the old civilizations all those things that they know, including Atlanteans and martians.

He said we are amongst the lowest level of density planets in our galaxy.

During our history he made contact with a lot important people in our planet tp give knowledge and help us in what we need to know at the time. Those contacts were made by telepathy and dreams because they landed here only 8 times. They say they do not to land because we only need to comunicate using dreams and telepathy and landing it's breaking the Free will law because not everybody is in search for the enlightment and why impose. Those who land today are for another group of entities called "THE ORION GROUP" . They are negatively oriented and are here to create fear in order to enslavery. They do not practice the Law of one. This group has been made contact in order to give negative information to the wrong people.

This is just a little concise explanation so we can debate with the ones who not read it yet. Those who read it, please give the opinion so we can develop our thoughts in order to undestand better all the informations.

You can read for free on the internet

[www.llresearch.org]

Cintia Panizza

"Happiness is only real when shared."
Christopher McCandless
Subject Author Posted

“The Law of One”

Cintia Panizza January 28, 2022 09:48PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login