Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 19, 2024, 5:07 am UTC    
January 28, 2022 09:30PM
I've had the experience of seeing UFOS three times in my life until dawn on Thursday, January 27, 2022 and so far I've only told to two very trustworthy people. One of them saw the same UFOS as me but from another part of the city. On my first experience I was nine years old. I was coming home at night from my neighbor's house and when I turned around to close the gate I saw three balls in the sky.They changed color from red to orange to yellow. They flew through the sky very quickly making turns that no plane or helicopter can. They rotated in circles and went up and down quickly and always changing color. Suddenly one of them stopped and went up quickly as if it were at incredible speed. Then the second and third did the same thing. I was very shocked and scared. The next day I went to lunch with my family at my grandmother and told the story to my cousin of the same age as me. He told me that he had seen everything with binoculars and that he was very scared. We were both terrified. We never told anyone.
In the second experience I was 10 years old and was playing with my neighbors in front of my house. I suddenly noticed a disk-shaped object standing in the sky. It was all red. He didn't even move. My neighbors and I sat on the floor watching the object and it didn't move for hours. The time came when I had to go into the house, but until the moment I stayed outside, the object was there.
The third time I had an experience I was 25 years old. I was at home and when I looked out the window I saw a strange light in the sky, it was white and green and it moved in a very strange way. It went from one place to the other and when it did, it left a trail of light where it had come out. I watched until it disappeared and at that age I took a picture and when I checked the picture there was nothing there. The object did not appear in the photograph.
The fourth time, the most recent this week was amazing and this time I was able to shoot and get the image to appear. I fell asleep in the TV room watching a movie and woke up around 3 am. I looked through the open balcony and saw that strange ball of light moving very slowly across the sky. I took my smartphone and took pictures. I found it amazing. Since my first sighting, I look at the sky a lot and I think that's why I'm surprised by UFOS/UAPS that much. Here are the photos:

[imgur.com]

Cintia Panizza

"Happiness is only real when shared."
Christopher McCandless
Subject Author Posted

UFO sightings

Cintia Panizza January 28, 2022 09:30PM

Re: UFO sightings

Hermione January 29, 2022 04:10AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login