Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 3, 2024, 4:42 pm UTC    
April 23, 2019 04:49PM
I believe I described my Timmy back when we got him rather over a year ago as having beautiful champagne colored eyes. He still has the eyes but he's become a solid, muscular figure of cat - a furry Sumo Wrestler. Heavy and very strong.

Timmy customarily spends his nights on our screened porch. Occasionally he raises a yowl when another cat passes by. Last night he did rather more. Shortly after midnight I heard strange noises from our patio. Naturally I looked out to see what was going on. There was a horrible tearing noise, I looked up expecting to see the ceiling falling in, it wasn't. I looked lower in time to see my fat, furry slug of a cat pushing himself through a rip in the screen to land in our backyard. Good thing he's mostly white, he remained perfectly visible.

Something that was not visible made very audible tracks running across our backyard and over the fence. God knows what it was but whatever it was it didn't want to mess with Timmy!

Now the hard part began, getting Timmy back into the house. First he had to establish that whatever it was was gone. Then I think he was simply confused how to get back to his familiar milieu inside. He certainly wouldn't come anywhere near me or my mother! Finally he spotted the open patio door and darted inside. By which time it was close to one o'clock and all three of us were pretty stressed.

Timmy isn't going to be sleeping outside anymore.

Subject Author Posted

Let Me Tell You About My Cat -

Roxana Cooper April 23, 2019 04:49PM

Re: Let Me Tell You About My Cat -

Hermione April 24, 2019 01:54AM

Roxana Cooper April 24, 2019 08:17AM

Podrin May 16, 2019 04:45AM

Roxana Cooper May 16, 2019 08:23AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login