Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 4, 2024, 2:19 am UTC    
September 30, 2019 05:47AM
Hello all,

I have just published a second enriched edition of my book on Amazon titled "The Giza Mountains of Sinai: Uniting Sinai Giza Hellas". It is available in Paperback. The book is in color. It's size is very large(8.5 x 11 inches) just as the previous edition. The new edition contains one extra chapter that deals with the African Egyptian peaks that correlate to the Giza pyramids. The page count was thus increased from 64 to 80. It also proposes a solution for the placement and size of the 6 queen and the 2 cult Giza pyramids. This book coupled with the previous one 'Amphion's Secret' provides a complete geographical solution for the design of the external characteristics of the Giza pyramids. But both books also try to give insight on how the interior of the Great Pyramid was designed.

Offering a radically new perspective on the Grand Pyramids, I demonstrate how the designers of Giza intentionally arranged these massive structures to create a scaled-down version of mountain triads in Greece and Egypt. The orientation of the pyramids was also planned so as to precisely target these holy mountains. I reveal how Egyptian Old Kingdom pyramids were created, not as tombs for the pharaohs, but as geodetic landmarks encompassing geometrical properties of special numbers. Each number was thus related to a specific "fatherland" and to specific heroic, religious, and ruling figures. Through the use of photos, maps, and diagrams, I uncover sacred geography behind the erection of these structures. The size, coupled with the distance and direction between the Giza pyramids is easily formulated. The book also explains the height and placement of the Giza satellite and cult pyramids. The internal structure of the Khufu Pyramid is explained, both by taking a reference mountain altitude, as also by taking a self-consistently formulated arithmetical grid. With this discovery passages in the Bible, Old and New Testament, now start to make more sense. The effectuality of isopsephism (gematria) in our subject necessitates a new perspective involving the evolution of language and writing systems, especially in the Eastern Mediterranean area. The multitude, accuracy, and internal beauty of the overall plan assure us that this Herculean feat was in no way carried out by a mortal.

The price is reduced in regards to the previous version:

[www.amazon.com]

The first edition of the book will soon be available in ebook format at a special low price.

Enjoy!

Best regards...
Spiros

IHSOYS = EIMI H ZOH = 888

[the-phaistos-disk.webnode.com]
Subject Author Posted

an even newer book

Spiros November 02, 2018 08:54AM

Re: an even newer book

Spiros August 10, 2019 07:56AM

2nd Edition

Spiros September 30, 2019 05:47AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login