Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 24, 2024, 8:52 am UTC    
December 06, 2012 08:28AM
[www.amazon.com]

Here's the saddest part;

> "Only 1 left in stock (more on the way)."

> "This is the definitive guide to all of the mythology, archaeology and science behind the
> much talked about Mayan Prophecies for the year 2012 and beyond. Most experts agree that the
> entire Universe and time itself will probably not come to an end this year. Even the ancient
> Mayans did not think so. But, could the Mayan myths and prophecies be a garbled message from
> our ancestors, warning us of a recurring natural cataclysm? There are many scientists who
> think so, and this fits with many other ancient mythologies."

I have a headache now...
<My apologies to the Christmas Vacation Movie>

> "Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd
> like (the Mayan Apocalypse Experts), right here tonight. I want (them) brought from
> (their) happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and
> I want (them) brought right here, with a big ribbon on (their) heads, and I want to look
> (them) straight in the eye and I want to tell (them) what cheap, lying, no-good, rotten,
> four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-
> sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-
> legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit (they are)!!
> Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?"

Jammer

Subject Author Posted

"Definitive Science behing 2012".......... HA!!

Jammer December 06, 2012 08:28AM

Re: "Definitive Science behing 2012".......... HA!!

Phil December 08, 2012 07:08PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login