Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 11, 2024, 5:47 pm UTC    
July 26, 2001 01:29PM
<HTML>What can anybody tell me about this fellow, William R. Corliss, of <a href="[www.science-frontiers.com]; target="_blank">science-frontiers.com</a>? Examine his books and you will discover they cover every topic ever discussed here or at grahamhancock.com or for that matter any 'alternative' site. He compiles them by culling excerpts from a myriad of publications, then his readers amplify the subject matter which gets repeated endlessly and distorted beyond comprehension. A search at google turns up almost three thousand references, virtually all to his books listed in public library holdings or referenced at 'alternative' web type sites.

Corliss claims undergraduate and master's degrees in physics and is himself considered 'main-stream' enough to have <a href="[www.hq.nasa.gov] for NASA</a>. The nearest thing to a biography of him that I could find is this <a href="[www.ncas.org] article</a> (can anything be obscure on the Internet?). If anyone knows about him, even whether he is still alive, please tell me.

Thanks, Don</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

William R. Corliss

Don Holeman July 26, 2001 01:29PM

Re: William R. Corliss

Jason July 26, 2001 01:35PM

William T. July 26, 2001 02:24PM

Bent July 26, 2001 02:47PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login