Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 2, 2024, 10:20 pm UTC    
Don Barone
September 11, 2001 06:59AM
<HTML>Hi Mikey:

On another board there was a discussion raging on the "race roots" of the Ancient Egyptians. I really don't want to get into here but if we are all decendant from "home spaiens" approximately 120 thousand years ago may I ask you what colour were we originally ? Were we "black", "white" or somewhere in between or did we possess the genes of both ?

Also since most believe that we all came "out of Africa" around this time is current thinking that we were all one colour or did various colours form during the original stage.

In the "politically correct" atmosphere of today it is very difficult to discuss these things without being labelled a racist. Even the study of the genes of the different 'races" alive today is being challenged as racist and the main project has been stopped.

Also since there is such an obvious difference between "white anglo saxons' and the bushmen of Africa, the pygmies of the Amazon and the aboriginals of Austrailia I would be quite interested in how you would explain the fact that we all descended from this same "modern human".

In other words was the first true human who came out of Africa ... black, white or yellow ?

Cheers
Don Barone</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

New Topic for Mikey: Colour ?

Don Barone September 11, 2001 06:59AM

Re: New Topic for Mikey: Colour ?

Mikey Brass September 11, 2001 04:21PM

Re: New Topic for Mikey: Colour ?

Mikey Brass September 11, 2001 04:31PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login