Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 2, 2024, 10:44 pm UTC    
ISHMAEL
September 05, 2001 07:33PM
<HTML>For none of these did the epsilon circle fall on the corresponding point on the ground feature relating to Khafre's pyramid [4]. I am therefore unable to confirm the hypothesis.
--------------

Our tests also produced the same negative results. The stars do fall within the confines of the MTs but the point of correlation differs significantly within each temple. So much so that, though the correlation remained intriguing, I found it impossible to justify a correlation on the basis of such an alignment.

However, my associate and I are confident that we have found the true point of correlation. It is unfortunate that we will be unable to secure your assistance in confirming these results.

----------
[2] The aerial photographs that I was sent, and which seem to be used extensively by OCT proponents, are not conformal. The pyramid apices in this photograph are not central to the pyramid 'square', indicating that the photograph was not taken from directly overhead; this is the major source of the non-conformality.
----------

It is the acknowledged unreliability of photographic evidence which prompted us to consult with you. However, be advised that we are using mathematical calculations based upon the most reliable astronomical data we can obtain, matched with survey results from both Petrie and Lehner, for the achievment of a more reliable conclusion.

I really do not understand why you should find it necissary to denegrate my methodology when your requested involvment stemmed precisely from an awareness of my own limitations.

You certainly have my sincere thanks for taking your time to investigate the matter.

ISHMAEL</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

Orion and mortuary temples

Stephen Tonkin September 05, 2001 01:34PM

Re: Orion and mortuary temples

Anthony September 05, 2001 02:04PM

ISHMAEL September 05, 2001 07:33PM

Stephen Tonkin September 06, 2001 01:47AM

lone September 06, 2001 01:57AM

ISHMAEL September 06, 2001 07:27AM

Stephen Tonkin September 06, 2001 12:43PM

ISHMAEL September 06, 2001 02:03PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login