Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 20, 2024, 5:14 am UTC    
December 23, 2009 10:51PM
Sorry, I have been off line (tech stuff with Verizon and snow) - I missed the fun - very funny comments here.

There are NO cardinal points - and I checked with my compass and took pics - but, I do not know the name of my compass - I did give one of mine to the Archaeologist---not Nadija, the other lady, I forget her name right now - Sonya, Sophia??/heck ---- No "scientists" working on site had compasses or equipment of any kind...Nada, nothing - well, maybe water bottles and cigarettes. Zombie - he had a big shovel and maverick - he was not a scientist though, he was a construction man - the head Zombie of the "gang" of builders - Zombie was his real name - real nik name they called him.

Here is an interesting little garb - and then a bit of text below if you do not want to read the whole paper - and there is a pic I listed showing the readings of the compass from the North Face /East Ridge -

Paper:

[circulartimes.net]

A little text:

"I looked for the bases of the pyramids, there were none, there were no defined ridges, the faces of the hills were not aligned with the cardinal points; at times depending on where you were standing, they were out 30 degrees or more from straight alignment. There was no methodology of intelligent design applied to any layout of any structure or the pyramidal complex; only random points of excavated areas. There were no foundations of any kind, no concrete, no man-made blocks, no walls, joints or beams, corners, arches, geometry or constructed facets of any ancient structures."

me - CMD text from interview thing I did....and there is a pic graphic thing I made of the North Face/East ridge - there was no straight nothing - just a jagged line - I am looking at my compass in the pic - and I blew it up to show the readings on Schoch's, we were both up there - Nada, nothing I hope you can see this -

[circulartimes.net]

Colette

Dr. Colette M. Dowell, N.D.
Circular Times
[www.circulartimes.org]
Subject Author Posted

Smithsonian article on Bosnian 'pyramids'

Doug Weller December 03, 2009 02:16PM

Re: Smithsonian article on Bosnian 'pyramids'

Khazar-khum December 03, 2009 04:56PM

Jammer December 04, 2009 01:44PM

Khazar-khum December 05, 2009 03:27AM

Colette December 05, 2009 07:37PM

Hermione December 06, 2009 05:13AM

donald r raab December 06, 2009 10:40PM

Checkmite December 08, 2009 09:27PM

Khazar-khum December 09, 2009 04:43PM

Byrd December 10, 2009 03:05PM

Khazar-khum December 10, 2009 04:55PM

Checkmite December 11, 2009 01:39PM

Khazar-khum December 11, 2009 11:04PM

Re: Funny Smithsonian article on Bosnian 'pyramids'

Colette December 23, 2009 10:51PM

Re: Funny Smithsonian article on Bosnian 'pyramids'

Colette December 23, 2009 10:55PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login