Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 12, 2024, 4:12 am UTC    
July 26, 2001 06:00AM
<HTML>Hi All:

( he says as he tightens the last part of his suit of armor)

In regards to the possible discovery of Noah's Ark in the Turkish mountains I get the feeling that certain people on this board actually think that there is a real possibility that it exists. I am really interested in the logistics of how they come to terms with the sheer numbers of different spieces that would have had to been saved. Also I ask you to consider how the "devil" [ yawning smiley) ] our friend Noah would have had time to visit all the different continents and saved all the animals that were native to these various continents. Since he would have had to save the Penguin as well, can we consider this proof that Anarctica was visited "for sure" in the distant past ? I wonder if he is responsible for the Piri Reis map. And let us not forget his visit to Austraila with their various strange marsupials. And I would also suggest that we rename "America" to "Noah's Land" since obviously he visited here long before Columbus in his pursuit of the Black Bear, Polar Bear, the Beaver and any other animal that is native only to North America. I mean really people let's think about this.

Best Regards
Don Barone</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

FAO: D.Przezdziecki

Matthew Saxon July 25, 2001 12:04PM

Re: ARK

D.Przezdziecki July 25, 2001 01:23PM

Anthony July 25, 2001 01:32PM

Matthew Saxon July 25, 2001 01:57PM

D.Przezdziecki July 25, 2001 03:37PM

Matthew Saxon July 25, 2001 04:46PM

Mattcarps July 26, 2001 04:52AM

Re: FAO: D.Przezdziecki

Don Barone July 26, 2001 06:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login