Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 30, 2024, 8:51 am UTC    
guess who?
August 18, 2001 08:03PM
<HTML>Oh no my friend, you never know when I might be lurking.....

~evil laughter~

Jeff (the grand and glorious) brought the laptop and we are dialing up from Memphis Tennessee....... exciting times huh? I actually got out of Alabama and where do I go? Tennessee! ~lol~ Oh yeah ... I'm a world traveller!!

Actually I will say for anyone who can make it to Memphis before October 21st, to come see this exhibit....... it is MOST excellent.... I saw many many items in person that I'd seen in books over the years. Including our own dear judgement in the hall of Ma'at from the Book of the Dead from Ani's tomb ..... face to face ... Jeff and I got a good kick out of that!
(the one we use for our image header)

The information for the exhibit is <a href="[www.wonders.org">here<]; .... and is being held at the Pyramid in Memphis ..... this is the <a href="[thehallofmaat.com]; as seen from our hotel room...I hope the picture is fine .... we couldn't view it on anything but the digital camera itself and our laptop.... so we couldn't fix any problems...

Okay...... y'all keep singing happy birthday until I get back.... that should keep y'all occupied and out of trouble!

We're fixing to find the nearest bar .... and some food .... and in that order too!

Kat

Ps....
Laptop keyboards suck! It's taken me thirty minutes to type this!!!
Next time I'm dragging one of the desktops along! ~lol~</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

I'll be back.................

Katherine Reece August 18, 2001 06:52AM

Re: I'll be back.................

Don Barone August 18, 2001 07:07AM

Jeff van Hout August 18, 2001 07:43AM

Boo!

guess who? August 18, 2001 08:03PM

Re: Boo!

troublemaker? August 19, 2001 05:21AM

jameske August 18, 2001 08:41AM

penny August 18, 2001 09:34PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login