Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 14, 2024, 7:45 am UTC    
November 15, 2006 06:42AM
Dear All,

I am new on this site and I am happy I can participate.

First of all, I would like to address my special greetings to Doug.

Since May or so, I participated on a few forums about the fata-morgana ’Bosnian pyramids’. From what I saw and read, we can safely conclude from the first ’excavation-season’ that Semir Osmanagic’s ’foundation’ abuses pure natural, thus geomorphological phenomena as being ’man-made structures’. Of course, the many tens of thousands of people who are not familiar with (true) archaeology, geology and geomorphology are very easy to influence and are easy prey for sly misleaders like Osmanagic junior and senior.

Below some natural phenomena presented to the world by Osmanagic’s foundation as ’man-made’ stuff ;

1) natural terraces, that are commonly most often eroded step-like = ’pyramid-steps’,

2) steep, sometimes barely eroded (smooth) breccia slopes showing a 45°-angle or more = ’polished pyramid-flanks’,

3) big and sometimes very heavy 'rectangular', semi-rectangular and randomly shaped, sometimes heavily eroded chunks of natural breccia (originally forming a vast, of course horizontal Myocene lake-bed) on certain localities on the 'pyramid of the sun', seemingly 'placed' on the hill's flanks, but presenting nothing more than the post-tectonic uplifting geomorphological situation of the formerly horizontal Myocene lake-bed = 'in situ poured stone-slabs'. 'In situ poured' was invented by Semir osmanagic, when confronted with the question how on earth the people of his 'lost, ancient civilization' dragged breccia-blocks of up to 30 tonnes uphill on flanks forming a sometimes 45°+ angle. Of course, hereby he forgot the fact that it remained equally dubious how the enormous masses of ingredients were transported to the 'construction-spots' ànd where they came from.

4) extended natural pavements - only narrowly freed from soil by the foundation’s crew - continuing into the hill’s flanks = ’man-made pathways’,

5) the ridge of probably a huge rock or breccia-plate on the ’pyramid of the sun’ that the crew of course did not dig out vertically deep enough, but horizontally over a considerably length = ’edge of the pyramid, where two flanks join with each other’,

6) on ’the pyramid of the moon’, two levels of horizontal/pseudo-horizontal natural pavements with about 1 metre of , naturally deposited, thin sediments in between = ’pyramid-steps’. On this site, the foundation, that could not find any pyramid, created her own ’steps’ by digging smooth vertical connections between the two levels of natural pavements, forgetting the fact that the natural layering of the interlaying sediments of course remains visible .....

7) not a natural phenomenon but also worth to mention in this summary ; the well-known five or so 'ancient symbols', 'discovered' in the tunnels of the 'pyramid of the sun', under Myocene, 7-9 million year old breccia ....., of which Ph.D. Osmanagic senior made an entire 'Proto-bosnian alphabet of 52 symbols', the 'fore-bearer of European script' .....

The last discovery is a ’wall’ in the newly discovered tunnels. Well, as usual, nothing unusual was found. It is just (again) breccia, with fairly big conglomerated pebbles .....

Regards,
Ronald.

Subject Author Posted

The strategy of the Osmanagic's in the Bosnian pyramid hoax.

Ronald November 15, 2006 06:42AM

Re: The strategy of the Osmanagic's in the Bosnian pyramid hoax.

Anthony November 15, 2006 08:33AM

Katherine Reece November 15, 2006 11:40AM

Byrd November 15, 2006 05:42PM

Byrd November 17, 2006 07:53PM

Ronald November 18, 2006 05:50PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login