Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 7, 2024, 12:38 am UTC    
August 14, 2001 12:25AM
<HTML>If I may interrupt for just a minute or two ....
<p>
I have to say that I am very disappointed with the way people are behaving both here and at the GH MB. We are all supposed to be here to discuss the mysteries of history. We are not here to see who can out piss who!
<p>
In the course of two days both of these boards have deginerated into a battle of egos with no one, it seems, thinking of anything except how to get the next lick in. Almost no one even seems willing to accept that the "side" of the fence that they are on may have made mistakes!
<p>
<i>Everyone</i> is too busy pointing fingers and accusing the "other side" but none of you seem to get it!
<b>There is no other side! There is only truth.</b>
<p>
Do you know who I think has been damaged the most here? People like Will T, Bryan, Claire, Mercury Rapids, lone, Litz, Lydia, myself and all the other curious people who came to these boards searching. We didn't come here to see who could strut the hardest, we came to <b>learn!</b>
<p>
And learn we have, but the lessons we are getting are not the ones we were seeking. At least I wasn't, and I'm fairly sure the others weren't either.
<p>
If this matter does end up in court all parties should remember that everyone has the responsibility to mitigate damages. Which in this case means ........ to put it simply ........ shut up.
<p>
From this point on there should be no postings related to this matter on this board. Anyone who wishes to complain about this may <a href="mailto:katsouth@mindspring.com">contact me</a>.

Kat

PS....
To Don: The person you were speaking with does not decide what is off topic, I do. The only thing I have told you was off topic was the murder of JFK. Thank you.</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

Moderator's Message: Please Read

Katherine Reece August 14, 2001 12:25AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login