Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 6, 2024, 11:37 am UTC    
August 09, 2001 12:41PM
<HTML>Greg:

Sorry I haven't responded very well. For some reason, I seem to be distracted right now by phone calls about flowers.

and dresses. (wrong color... can we change everything?)

and tuxedos. (since we changed the colors, do we need cumberbuns?)

and chapels. (booked the WRONG ONE!)

Now, you had a question about fingerprints...

1. The machine, in various incarnations, can go under, around, and over the stone, depending upon the situation. That's why Ed could keep it out of easy view.

2. If I explain the fingerprints (there are two distinct and very different ones that are required... this is what removes the possibility of random signs being misinterpreted), you might be able to reverse engineer it and get the technology. The people with whom I'm working to publicize the announcement would prefer that not be made quite so easy yet.

3. There are no photos that are available on the web of the coral castle that show the fingerprints. I had to go to the site and specifically look for them, and we found them, EXACTLY as anticipated... especially on the larger stones.

The stones in the pictures here are NOT the larger stones at all. It is possible that Ed did use a regular hoist lift for these smaller stones, but I reallydon't know why he would have... life is too easy once you've got the machine.

I haven't said much, Greg... but I hope it helps. I'm sorry you thought I was ignoring you.

Anthony</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

Anthony Questions?

Greg Reeder August 09, 2001 10:00AM

Re: Anthony Questions?

Anthony August 09, 2001 12:41PM

Re: Anthony Questions?

Katherine Reece August 09, 2001 12:44PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login