Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 6, 2024, 4:27 pm UTC    
August 09, 2001 06:56AM
<HTML>Unfortunately I have come to the decision to ban Ian from this site.

This isn't a step I've taken lightly or without giving him ample opportunity to show correct behaviour.

When Ma'at first opened, those of us who had worked with Ian on another site cautiously welcomed him here with the understanding that he would be continued to be welcomed as long as he did not abuse that trust.

Unfortunately since that time he has flamed this site under an alias, I have deleted two of his posts for being flaming attacks, another post was deleted for linking to a "bikini girl" page, I have received complaints about him from other guests, and in emails to him and from reading his posts afterwards he shows no intention of changing his ways.

Ian has his own MB and site, if anyone misses conversation with Ian or wishes to "see" him they may visit him <a href="[www.voy.com];.

This site has goals. Unlike a previous site the goal of this site is not to simply bash two certain authors, this site has the goal of growing into something greater. Something that has a positive energy rather than a negative one.

I truly truly hope that this is the only time I find myself having to make this decision. I have fought it and fought it ...... it was a step I did not want to take. But if this site is to grow and prosper it was a step I felt I had come to have to make.

Thank you

Kat</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

An Unfortunate Announcement

Katherine Reece August 09, 2001 06:56AM

Re: An Unfortunate Announcement

Claire August 09, 2001 07:04AM

Katherine Reece August 09, 2001 07:10AM

Don Barone August 09, 2001 07:11AM

Mikey Brass August 09, 2001 07:18AM

Katherine Reece August 09, 2001 07:26AM

Don Barone August 09, 2001 07:33AM

Katherine Reece August 09, 2001 07:34AM

I'm sorry

Anthony August 09, 2001 08:15AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login