Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 6, 2024, 3:14 pm UTC    
August 08, 2001 04:33PM
<HTML>Greg asked this question below, and I think it's important enough to start its own thread:

Re:NOT in the BOX?
Author: Greg Reeder
Date: August-08-01 10:04

Anthony,
You wrote " I didn't say the device was in the box." Now we are getting somewhere. Did you lead everyone to believe it was. I seem to recall that when you first mentioned Ed's device you said something about paying attention to the box. Maybe someone could come up with the quote. Why should we take special note of it if you believed it was just there to protect the top of the logs? Anthony that is why I asked you if you were "playing us." I felt bad when I posted that because I thought it was a bit over the top to say. But it is a constant suspicion of mine as I read your answers.

Now does your machine go under the block or over the block or next to the block? Are the fingerprints you speak of marks left on the stone from a ( magnetic ) bar that is attached to the stone? Then some magnetic force is applied to the block to lift it or repel it up?

You seem reasonable in your posts on other subjects. That is what I meant when I said that in any other circumstance you would not accept someone else doing what you are doing. Perhaps you could clarify a bit more. I am sure I am not the only one who thought you implied it was in the box.
Greg Reeder

I DID say "look at the box on top... notice anything peculiar?" (if memory serves). I then went on in a later post to point out that if you follow the poles up to their projected peaks, they FILL the box. The box is actually just sitting over the apex of the poles (imo)... keeping it dry and free of damp rot from the daily rains in Florida.

Let's recap what I HAVE stated:

1. The box is just covering the apex, keeping it dry.

2. The "little tripod" on the roof of the residence is no such thing... it is a 3rd BIG tripod in the center of the castle compound, but due to forced perspective it LOOKS like a little tripod on the roof. Hence, it is not a "transmitter" from his dynamo to the tripods, as has been suggested numerous times.

3. The 9 ton gate was NOT perfectly placed originally. It was placed very roughly on the gear system, and then carved to balance perfectly. This was only a difficult feat to remove and replace the stone... not to originally build it.

4. The geomagnetic gridline is bunk, for reasons sited in "Location, Location, Location..." on this MB. He built in small stone at his first site, so he certainly didn't "seek out" Florida for any reason other than climate... and easily quarried stone.

No, folks. The only thing Ed had when he came to Florida was a really neat idea for a machine. And actually, I think I have proof that he didn't even have it when he arrived.

Yours,
Anthony</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

NOT in the Box

Anthony August 08, 2001 04:33PM

Re: NOT in the Box

Don Barone August 08, 2001 06:50PM

Re: NOT in the Box

Greg Reeder August 08, 2001 07:39PM

What am I missing Anthony??

D.Przezdziecki August 08, 2001 08:22PM

Re: What am I missing Anthony??

Anthony August 08, 2001 09:34PM

What am I want Anthony??

D.Przezdziecki August 08, 2001 10:28PM

Re: What am I want Anthony??

Anthony August 09, 2001 08:19AM

JoeRoyle August 09, 2001 08:29AM

al-Urman August 09, 2001 08:46AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login