Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 19, 2024, 6:45 am UTC    
August 03, 2001 06:23PM
<HTML>Hi All:

Okay I will start first. I don't know how many of you have read his book " Monuments on Mars" but actually in my opinion it was very well done, gave much food for thought and was overall fairly balanced and fairly presented. Other than the possibilty of perhaps there being artificial structures on Mars ( not that far out with the evidence presented) it followed fairly standard protocols and the math contained was in my opinion squarely presented.

But then something happened between the original writing of this book and what we see today as perhaps the apex of what is truly ( and may Ra again forgive me for using this word ) "pseudoscience". In my humble opinion the guy has gone over the edge. He has gone so far to the extreme that I almost think "Aliens" may indeed have taken control of his mind for I do not think it is rational anymore. I may be a conspiracist but this guy makes me appear to be an "ultra conservative". In fact some of his ideas are so absurd as to almost think that it may be deliberate disninformation. [ told you I was a conspiracist yawning smiley) ]

I recently got into a discussion with his ally ( I forget his name ) but he was writing articles debunking the debunkers of the truth of a Moon landing. I suggested that I found it strange that he believed in the fact that NASA could not hide a hoax of this nature ( the Moon landings ) from us but were quite willing and able to believe that when it came to intelligent life NASA would not hesitate to hide, or be unable to hide intelligent life on Mars from us. He of course got nasty and when I pressed the point something went wrong with my communicator and all communications strangely ceased.

I just don't really know what is going on with this guy.

Is he simply a front for disinformation ?

Is he simply a nut ?

Is he an Alien ?

Is he simply a showman and producer ?

I don't know for sure but most of what he writes and posts on his site is unfortunately pure junk !

Sorry Katherine. Please forward my apolgees to Mr. Hoagland.

( Don't pile on the rabbit .... Don't pile on the Rabbit .... Don't pile ....

Best Regards
Don Barone</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

Oh boy! Let's all pile on Hoagland, Let's all pile on Hoagland ..

Don Barone August 03, 2001 04:55PM

Light relief.

Derek Barnett August 03, 2001 05:03PM

Re: Light relief.

Don Barone August 03, 2001 06:23PM

Re: Light relief.

Derek Barnett August 03, 2001 06:45PM

Re: Light relef.

D.Przezdziecki August 03, 2001 07:04PM

Don Barone August 03, 2001 07:39PM

Katherine Reece August 03, 2001 08:08PM

Don Barone August 03, 2001 08:32PM

Katherine Reece August 03, 2001 08:44PM

Don Barone August 03, 2001 09:10PM

Katherine Reece August 03, 2001 09:19PM

Don Barone August 03, 2001 09:27PM

DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Mattcarps August 04, 2001 06:52AM

Re: DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Katherine Reece August 04, 2001 12:56PM

No I didn't Don

D.Przezdziecki August 03, 2001 11:41PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login