Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 19, 2024, 8:20 am UTC    
August 03, 2001 10:20AM
<HTML>Hi Don:
I can "visually" engage with this abstraction but it is difficult to explain with words...(but just give me a MB in spanish...lol) Examples of cultures around the world and in history are countless when it comes to the importance of geometrical representation, and geometry itself, of their cosmovisions. These shapes and patterns are so similar, duality and unity depicted everywhere, that I personally sense that these "encode" some sort of understanding of the mundane and the divine, a relationship to all living beings, which I believe, is all. Who knows, perhaps we are one more abstraction of "conscious" geometry.... All the information found in a "simple" circle or sphere is huge.
The Ashaninca shamans have a formula to get their enigmatic medicine. "Look at the FORMS", they say. Of course, not in the same way we are used to. Maybe that is why the Kashinawas say the vision is the less reliable sense of them all, it makes us believe that we are "seeing", we depend on it to believe or not; they live in other reality of interdependence with their environment were vibration, temperature and hearing show them the "patterns" to gain knowledge. The Kogis dwell in the dark for years, in order to learn how to see... etc, etc.

Regarding the "sine" I find the next pattern very interesting. It's spread all over the web under the name of flower of life. I think it is more than a just a "lotus pattern". I've seen it in artist's, spiritual and science web pages. Not always necessarily under that name. If somebody could help me with the official or consensus interpretation of it I'd really appreciate it. I haven't found a source for this info yet. It is in <a href="[www.magdalena.net];

It is also found in Mesopotamia sculptures, Greek artifacts, Japanese temples (under the paws of the guardians in the entrance) and other places.
Some examples: (this is only a simple and personal search and lots of lack of knowledge behind it)

<a href="[web.ukonline.co.uk];

<a href="[www.asukanet.gr.jp];

<a href="[www.asukanet.gr.jp] stones in this web page</a>

<a href="[www.biblemysteries.com];

<a href="[aris.ss.uci.edu];

<a href="[www.asukanet.gr.jp];

Young Luke</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

The Original &quot;Sine&quot;

Don Barone August 03, 2001 06:10AM

Re: The Original &quot;Sine&quot;

javier August 03, 2001 10:20AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login