Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 20, 2024, 11:15 am UTC    
May 21, 2021 11:44AM
"Oh dear" cried little Alice, " I have just fallen down yet another rabbit hole and this one looks very deep"

In the history of our solar system there is what is called Precession of The Equinoxes. It is The Earth's journey around what is called the elliptic and on this journey are star formations and they are called constellations and they change, once every 2160 years OR ABOUT THAT NUMBER . We can not say for certain what the time frame is exactly so allow me to up the ante. I have made it my mission to prove that Giza represents The World's Oldest Book of Astronomy and I now hope to add another chapter to that book of mine. Firstly nothing in the universe travels in a circle. There are too many other forces at play to allow this to happen. I am going to allow this though in an attempt to illustrate something. There are 12 constellations and the time taken for a complete cycle is guessed to be 25,920 and thus each constellation or "Age" is 2160 years. But every circle, even imaginary ones have a diameter so what is the diameter of our precession circle. Pretty easy just 25,920 / Pi and we get ... 8250.59 not really too in your face but how about a radius. what is the radius ... 4125.30. Now where have we seen a similar number to this before ? ... "Pick me, pick me" yells little Tommy from the back of the classroom. Okay Tommy "where have you seen this number before" .... "Well, it is the number of inches in the height of The Red Pyramid and is also 200 times the number of inches in a cubit, well it would be if we tweaked it a bit." "What do you mean tweak ?" I ask. "Well we would need 200 x 20.62 or 4124 for the number in the radius, then times two would give us the diameter and then times Pi would give us the length of time for the precessional circle of 25911.8562 years. And do you know what else teacher" little Tommy added, "I am sure we will find it on The Giza Plateau "

So once again we see that by using the simplest of the measurements, the inch and how it relates to the Royal Cubit we have once again solved another measurement of the soar system on The Giza Plateau.

But it gets better. In my previous post I posted the following

"so Pisces should have started about 2160 years ago which sure comes close to the year of the lord.

Thus Pisces = 0 AD / BC
Aries = - 2160 BC
Taurus = - 4320 BC
Gemini = - 6480 BC
Cancer = - 8640 BC

and Leo at 10,800 BC

The first thing to notice is that incredibly, and to the best of my knowledge no one has mentioned this although there are million of books and papers I have not read, is that The Old Kingdom. The kingdom that brought us the greatest engineering feats of all time, ENDED WITH THE END OF THE AGE OF TAURUS. THE DEATH OF THE BULL WAS THE DEATH OF THE OLD KINGDOM AND ALL IT WAS. Mind blowing. So I had may times searched for a logical answer to what happened . What caused The Old Kingdom to end. In this seeming coincidence of The Death of Taurus and The End of The Old Kingdom, could there be a story there ? could in our travels around the galactic elliptic might we encounter literal earth shattering events that cause the course of current history to change., sure seems a lot more likely now than it did two hours ago.

And now what of The Sumerian Golden Age and The Ancient belief in Zep Tepi ? Can we now date this maybe historically ? Can we equate it to The Age of The Sphinx ? .... Could the Sphinx at one time have been ... heaven forbid ... A BULL ? But regardless Leo started in 10,800 BC and ended in 8640 BC ... I think this is the golden age they spoke of. And to Gobekli Tepe who's destructions and rebuilds follow the time line of the changes of the zodiacal signs almost exactly. And I believe that the final covering was around 6480 BC at the dawning of The Age of Gemini ... The twins ... Romulus and Remus ????

So are there cataclysms associated with a 2160 cycle ? Has Zechariah Sitchin been correct along and is there a planet that circles The Sun every approximately 2160 years and brings with it not only new knowledge and developments but also unfortunate death and destruction. I would call dibs on the book rights but The Sumerian have already told this story ...

db

PS: If we use Egyptian Pi or 22 / 7 we get 4124 x 2 x 22 / 7 and we get 25922.2857 and closer, to 0.99991

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

John Legon on The Sphinx ...

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 02:52PM

Re: John Legon on The Sphinx ...

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 03:15PM

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 10:02AM

The Zodiacal History of Our Planet Graphically Explained and Illustrated

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 11:44AM

Re: The Zodiacal History of Our Planet Graphically Explained and Illustrated

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 12:12PM

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 12:54PM

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 01:27PM

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 01:42PM

And now a "what if"

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 08:20AM

Re: And now a "what if"

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 03:24PM

Re: And now a "what if"

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 04:39PM

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 09:41AM

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 09:54AM

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 08:01PM

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 09:00PM

Ahatmose May 23, 2021 11:28AM

Ahatmose May 24, 2021 04:01PM

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 10:28PM

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 02:12PM

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 02:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login