Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 20, 2024, 3:39 am UTC    
May 21, 2021 10:02AM
I have been thinking about John Legon's diagram and it makes a lot of sense. The width of The Giza Plateau is 9 "units", the causeway of Khufu according to Hawass is 10 "units" and the height of The Giza Rectangle is 11 units. To built it based on The Sphinx being in the ratio of 12 "units" is actually quite profound for 12 is the most sacred of numbers, 12 disciples, 12 constellations, 12 inches to a foot, and ... well here is a site which lists the 12 better than I could. [mysticalnumbers.com] It is interesting to note that if the Sphinx was carved at an earleir date, say in The Sign of Leo and it is attributed to Khafre that would mean that Taurus was the main constellation with 4320 years before as each zodiac cycle is 25920 / 12 or 2160 years and Taurus is two before, thus 4320BC with the cult of Taurus that we have found. The Bull was front and center in Mycenaean history and that would mean that it was at .... 4320 BC but this is not correct. it is given as 1600 – 1100 BC. [en.wikipedia.org] If all dates are correct then the time between Khufu and Leo and Mycenae and Taurus is only 2550 - 1350 (average) or 1200 years. That would mean each progression was only 600 years and I don't think that is correct. So what can explain this ? Well the bull in Mycenae is quite well attested to so this would be a safe place to start. Thus Leo would have to be ... and this is confusing... back is forward and forward is back. What this means is that as you go forward in time you go backwards in the zodiac cycle so we have just come out of (we think) Pisces and will next enter Capricorn after Aquarius

This image might make it easier to follow:

so Pisces should have started about 2160 years ago which sure comes close to the year of the lord.

Thus Pisces = 0 AD / BC
Aries = - 2160 BC
Taurus = - 4320 BC
Gemini = - 6480 BC
Cancer = - 8640 BC

and Leo at 10,800 BC

This would seem to check with those alternatives who claim an ancient civilization carved it. However if this were true then in my mind the other monuments in Egypt, namely the major pyramids should also be representing a constellation. ... No I don't want to go there right now ... So if it was Lion before Khufu re-carved it then The age of Leo makes perfect sense especially with the dates at Gobekli Tepe confirming all the ages but that will be for another post. But back to Taurus. The dates I have there are the start dates not the end dates so The Age of Taurus was from -4320 BC to -2160 BC a little closer but still not checking correctly, However giving credence to this theory is the many ram headed figures found in Egyptian art and especially sculpture.

[]img]https://aquariansigns.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/karnak-ram-sphinxes-by-dennis-jarvis.jpg[/img]

So The Age of Aries stated in 2160 BC (+ or - ) and ended around the start of The Christian era or "The Fish" . This would mean that most of Egypt history was under the sign of Aries. ... I had not really known that. In this world timeline ... [www.worldhistory.org] it shows that the dawning of The Age of Aries coincided with The First Intermediate period in Egypt and The End of The Old Kingdom ... wow I didn't know that either ...

Very, very interesting. I wonder if there is a connection. So following all this logic maybe The Sphinx and The Giza Plateau really is somewhere between 10,800 and 8640 BC. Was The Sphinx carved as a welcome to ... or as a sad farewell to Zep Tepi ? I mean really this is really, really interesting. The Old Kingdom ended with The Death of The Bull ... wow my head is spinning as I try to relate all the stories of bull in Ancient Egypt and try to fit this new re-discovery. I mean this is profound !

db

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

John Legon on The Sphinx ...

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 02:52PM

Re: John Legon on The Sphinx ...

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 03:15PM

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 10:02AM

The Zodiacal History of Our Planet Graphically Explained and Illustrated

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 11:44AM

Re: The Zodiacal History of Our Planet Graphically Explained and Illustrated

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 12:12PM

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 12:54PM

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 01:27PM

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 01:42PM

And now a "what if"

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 08:20AM

Re: And now a "what if"

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 03:24PM

Re: And now a "what if"

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 04:39PM

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 09:41AM

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 09:54AM

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 08:01PM

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 09:00PM

Ahatmose May 23, 2021 11:28AM

Ahatmose May 24, 2021 04:01PM

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 10:28PM

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 02:12PM

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 02:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login