Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 24, 2024, 1:17 pm UTC    
April 17, 2021 03:50PM

St. Peter's Basilica
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Papal Basilica of Saint Peter in the Vatican (Italian: Basilica Papale di San Pietro in Vaticano), or simply Saint Peter's Basilica (Latin: Basilica Sancti Petri), is a church built in the Renaissance style located in Vatican City, the papal enclave that is within the city of Rome.

Designed principally by Donato Bramante, Michelangelo, Carlo Maderno and Gian Lorenzo Bernini, St. Peter's is the most renowned work of Renaissance architecture[2] and the largest church in the world by interior measure.[3] While it is neither the mother church of the Catholic Church nor the cathedral of the Diocese of Rome (these equivalent titles being held by the Archbasilica of Saint John Lateran in Rome), St. Peter's is regarded as one of the holiest Catholic shrines. It has been described as "holding a unique position in the Christian world"[4] and as "the greatest of all churches of Christendom".[2][5]

Catholic tradition holds that the basilica is the burial site of Saint Peter, chief among Jesus's apostles and also the first Bishop of Rome (Pope). Saint Peter's tomb is supposedly directly below the high altar of the basilica. For this reason, many popes have been interred at St. Peter's since the Early Christian period. A church has stood on this site since the time of the Roman emperor Constantine the Great. Old St. Peter's Basilica dates from the 4th century AD. Construction of the present basilica began on 18 April 1506 and was completed on 18 November 1626.[6]

Built and designed in The Renaissance I think this will lay all doubt of my theories to rest. I have long suggested that the secret teaching was Phi and I think the beauty of this design will convince even the hardest skeptic and remember where I suggested it all originated, Britannia !

The Double Phi of Catholicism and Proving Again That The Secret Sign of The Gods was Never Lost, Just Hidden

Took me quite a while to find how they did it

db

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

The Renaissance, St Peter's Basilica, The Secret Teachings of Phi, The Celtic Cross, Stonehenge and their Legacy

Ahatmose April 17, 2021 03:50PM

Re: The Renaissance, St Peter's Basilica, The Secret Teachings of Phi, The Celtic Cross, Stonehenge and their Legacy Were They Obsessed or What ?

Ahatmose April 17, 2021 04:46PM

Re: The Renaissance, St Peter's Basilica, The Secret Teachings of Phi, The Celtic Cross, Stonehenge and their Legacy

Ahatmose April 17, 2021 11:48PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login