Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 25, 2024, 5:32 pm UTC    
April 16, 2021 12:52PM
I have been looking at this since I first discovered The Wood Pentagram. I knew it was there but I had never done a systematic study of it before mainly because I was ignorant of the underlying things that were transpiring in Ancient Rome. We have all heard that many "Pagan" festivals and religious holidays and icons were incorporated into Christianity by The Romans after Constantine accepted Christianity after seeing his vision. But what is very less known is that The Romans, contrary to popular belief were very adept at mathematics and incorporated Phi into almost all their artwork and buildings. However it must be noted that most of this construction that contains Phi did not occur until AFTER The Romans, under Julius Caesar AND Hadrian had returned from perhaps the birthplace of this knowledge .... Britain ! It is interesting to note that The Romans are given absolutely zero credit in any mathematical field YET IT IS ACKNOWLEDGED THAT JULIUS CAESAR WAS CLEVER ENOUGH TO REFORM OUR CALENDAR.It has to be noted that this occurred only after he had returned from Britain and to anyone with a lick of sense would see that he picked up this knowledge when he was in Britain.

Here is a bit of what is said of Hadrian:

Hadrian, on the other hand, was a more complex character who pulled away from the Roman belief that conquest of other countries was a prime requisite of being Roman. Though in all other respects, he followed the ideals of Trajan as far as building and family values were concerned. His studies of Greek life and architecture influenced his building style./b] He was not in total agreement with the Senate, but he was the type of leader that was needed at this present time. One who believed in reforming the system and bringing al the people in the provinces under one Roman nation.

Now they are trying to give The Greeks credit for Hadrian's buildings but the lack of Phi in Greek architecture compared to Rome is laughable. It is my opinion, and anyone's who studies the math involved, and that is almost no one, that Hadrian got his knowledge of Phi from Britain not Greece ! His major achievement which until I made my discoveries has gone totally unnoticed is of course The Pantheon a totally mind boggling example of incorporating Phi into the construction of a building. Here is what is said of this building:

The Pantheon is a former Roman temple, now a Catholic church (Basilica di Santa Maria ad Martyres or Basilica of St. Mary and the Martyrs), in Rome, Italy, on the site of an earlier temple commissioned by Marcus Agrippa during the reign of Augustus (27 BC – 14 AD). It was rebuilt by the emperor Hadrian and probably dedicated around 126AD. Its date of construction is uncertain, because Hadrian chose not to inscribe the new temple but rather to retain the inscription of Agrippa's older temple, which had burned down.[2]

A special note here is that not until Julius and Augustus returned from Britain was construction started and was rebuilt by Hadrian who had also visited Britain.

So it is not from Greece that it came but from Britain. And to those who claim that The Romans knew no math, you are so wrong !

But this thread is supposed to be about the transfer of The Roman beliefs in their Gods to Christianity and how the symbols were incorporated.

Let us begin.

The first thing I did was find a nice example from The Renaissance of a painting of "The Crucifixion". The one I chose is shown below:

.I had made many attempts to overlay The Wood Pentagram on The Crucifixion for if I were successful it would show that The Sacred Code of The Gods had been passed to Christianity albeit in a hidden form. In the past although it looked good it really didn't pass the acid test of checking all the angles involved.. The similarities to The Wood Pentagram are obvious but could I make it fit ?

Here is what I came up. Firstly we need to remember that there were many rumors of many of these artists belonging to secret societies and privy to sacred geometry. I contend that that was all true for what is revealed in this image is nothing short of amazing as well as proof that artists, at least this one knew The Sacred Geometry and what lay hidden in The Wood Pentagram. It is hidden masterfully and only a keen eye allowed me to find it.

Firstly let's put them side by side.

Now even earlier today I had tried something and thought I had it only to check by superimposing and finding out I was wrong again.

So here is the solution, at least for this version. I imagine there were numerous ways of hiding the true Pentagram for the nails in the hands and the one if the foot DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT, allow for the completion of The Wood Pentagram.

Observe:

Example 1: close

Example 2: closer

The thing I noticed was that the nails were not lining up. It appeared the painting would have to be rotated in order to line them up so that's what I did and with a little more tweaking I found the solution. It is unbelievably masterful how all the elements of The Wood Pentagram and the landscape of France has been incorporated into the painting. It is sheer genius.

Observe

Final Example:

The things to notice are stunning.

1 Hands of praying woman are the point of the Pentagram

2 Arques is in line with the eye of the woman in blue

3 Paris Meridian passes precisely through the woman in red who is situated precisely on the circle and junction of The Paris Meridian

4 The bottom of the red circle is precisely level with the eye of the man on the right

It is amazing. I didn't even see any of this until after I had rotated it 3 degrees and adjusted the size to fit.

So this painting shows The Wood Pentagram, how it is situated in France and more than likely where a hidden treasure, if one exists, is located.

But the true beauty is that anyone looking at it and checking would see that it does not fit and would be only another painting of Christ.

Genius at work !!!!!!!!

But I contend that that it came form Britain and yes The Celtic Cross is a good example and proof ... but there is a better proof on these assertions and that's where we are going next.

db

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2021 01:32PM by Ahatmose.
Subject Author Posted

The Transfer of The Sacred Sign of God to Christianity as witnessed in "The Crucifiction"

Ahatmose April 16, 2021 12:52PM

Addendum to above ....

Ahatmose April 16, 2021 06:25PM

Another addendum to the above ...

Ahatmose April 16, 2021 07:41PM

Re: Another addendum to the above ...

Ahatmose May 17, 2021 04:37PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login