Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 19, 2024, 8:34 am UTC    
April 15, 2021 02:51PM
.[www.meretsegerbooks.com]

This is, to Egyptology, is a toy. Possibly why it has recently been called a Pseudoscience. Why a man of such renown as Hermaka would have toys in his tomb for the time being escapes me.

Now I have studied this exhaustively in my search for maybe it being a marker for the orbits of the planets and as part of my research did a few test of spinning the disk. Here is one such "flash" I made.

Short video of 53 seconds of the disk spinning. Special note is to watch how the three rings rotate in different directions and depending on the speed one can control the direction.

[youtu.be]

The point of the above is that I had tried everything to figure out what it meant and then I accidentally discovered it's secret while solving another problem.

.Link here: [www.maatforum.com]

The solution as I had showed in the heiroglyph s of The First Dynasty kings was simply and soley ... Phi .

A solution:

For a fuller understanding of what this is showing you ... go here

.[www.maatforum.com]

But a toy it is not ...

db

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2021 02:52PM by Ahatmose.
Subject Author Posted

The tomb of Hemaka: One man's toy is another man's proof of the knowledge of Phi

Ahatmose April 15, 2021 02:51PM

Re: The tomb of Hemaka: One man's toy is another man's proof of the knowledge of Phi

Ahatmose April 15, 2021 05:33PM

Will The Mandala Work ?

Ahatmose April 15, 2021 05:58PM

Re: Will The Mandala Work ?

Ahatmose April 15, 2021 07:11PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login