Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 24, 2024, 1:54 am UTC    
April 13, 2021 11:59AM
Here is what I have discovered ... simply amazing !

And once again I have to say, how could I ... AND ALL OF ACADEMIA have missed it.

The Roman accomplishments at Baalbek are mind blowing. I honestly think that other than The Pyramids they are unequaled anywhere on Earth. As I began to study these structures I started to ask myself surely there had to have been an overall plan to the complex. So I began to try to piece it together from the meager evidence that was at my disposal. Luckily with the advent of cell phones and the amazing increases in the ability of cameras in general there are many amazingly accurate AND LARGE images available on The Web. Failing having the accurate measurements I turned to my old standby, scaling the images. This what I did and this is the first image I will show you.

I was helped immensely by this passage:

With the help of knowing that the height was 62 feet I scaled it and noted that 62 feet was four spaces so obviously this was the result

I noted right away that we had once again discovered another ancient structure that was 1. 2 and sq rt of 5

Using simple math I noted that the length was 217 feet (62 / 4 then x 14) by 108.5 (62 / 4 then x 7) or 2604 inches by 1302 inches by 744 inches

But the more I looked at these figures the more it did not make sense. Why build such an amazing structure only to have it measure what apparently was a meaningless set of inches. I had to be missing something. Then in another instant of clarity I had it figured out. I had been wrong and everyone who had ever reported on the numbers at Baalbek had been wrong for WE WERE USING THE WRONG MEASUREMENTS !!!!!!!!!!

Like The Royal Cubit of Ancient Egypt having to be used to understand the dimensions in Egypt in order to understand Baalbek WE HAD TO THINK AND MEASURE ...LIKE A ROMAN

So it was off to Wikipedia I went and found this ...

Before posting The Wiki article I have to say right now that what the measurements told me was almost beyond my comprehension. They, I think, proved my point of claiming that The Sacred Sign and Sacred Code as well as The Wood Pentagram and the 1,.2 square root of 5 right angled triangle and last the 3, 4, 5 triangle were all instrumental in the sacred geometry of all olden civilization and probably dating right back to the era of ... The Gods. But what could I have found that would make me so sure of what I have just posted ? Well this is what ...

Firstly from Wiki:

and the link: [en.wikipedia.org]

I just couldn't believe that 2604 inches OR 217 feet held any meaning so I set about trying to figure out what that would have been in Roman numbers. First thing we note is that The Roman "foot" or "pes" was 0.971 of a modern foot so it was smaller thus in the overall distance there would have been more of then and so by a simple act of math we simply divide 217 by 0.971. Now I have tortured no numbers! It is there for you to see. It is repeatable by anyone ... it is ... "The Work of The Gods" for when one figures out how many Roman Pes' there were one finds that, almost unbelievably we get 223.481 Roman Pes' . Now to the average person they would have just moved on by I knew that number very, very well . I had seen in many, many times ... so I squared it and got ... 49943.734. To me it was obvious ... the long side was and is 100 times the square root of 5 in Roman Pes' ! To the doubters I went backwards from square root of 5 which is 2.236068 and times 100 to get 223.6068 and this would equal in unciae (?) or The Roman equivalent of inches 12 x 223.6068 or 2683.2816. But we know that we need to reduce this by a factor of 0.971 so multiplying this by 0.971 we get as a result ... 2605.47 THIS IS CORRECT TO WITHIN AN INCH AND A HALF !

So the conclusion is obvious to even the blind. The Romans not only built this Temple of Jupiter in the ratio of 1, 2 and square root of 5 but actually used the square root of 5 times 100 in the number of "pes" in the long side and 1/2 the number of "pes' in the short side of 111.8034

The exact same numbers that are found at Giza and at Sakkara are also found here at Baalbek on a site that many would agree was once The Home of The Gods in antiquity.

Amen

db

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2021 12:12PM by Ahatmose.
Subject Author Posted

Discovering The Secrets of Baalbek by thinking AND MEASURING like The Romans

Ahatmose April 13, 2021 11:59AM

Re: Discovering The Secrets of Baalbek by thinking AND MEASURING like The Romans

Ahatmose April 13, 2021 02:25PM

Re: Discovering The Secrets of Baalbek by thinking AND MEASURING like The Romans

Ahatmose April 13, 2021 03:32PM

The Roman Numbers give up Their Secrets

Ahatmose April 14, 2021 09:20AM

The Beauty of The Mathematics of The Temple of Jupiter at Baalbek

Ahatmose April 14, 2021 01:57PM

The Temple of Venus: Some interesting numbers

Ahatmose April 14, 2021 07:38PM

Venus and Phi at Baalbek: The Proof Found

Ahatmose April 14, 2021 08:49PM

The Pantheon: More Proof ot The Sacred Sign of The Gods

Ahatmose April 14, 2021 10:48PM

Re: The Pantheon: More Proof ot The Sacred Sign of The Gods

Ahatmose April 15, 2021 12:27AM

Ahatmose December 12, 2022 11:21PM

Ahatmose December 13, 2022 01:09AM

The Court Yard at Baalbek and How It Shows Us Phi

Ahatmose April 15, 2021 11:18AM

Re-discovering The Temples of Greece: Looking for The Reasons

Ahatmose April 15, 2021 08:06AM

Re: Re-discovering The Temples of Greece: Looking for The Reasons

Ahatmose April 15, 2021 08:27AM

How could this all have been missed ?

Ahatmose April 15, 2021 12:08PM

We seem to have a difference in opinion

Ahatmose April 18, 2021 10:06AM

Some very interesting unarguable proofs of Phi at The Greek Parthenon

Ahatmose April 18, 2021 11:21AM

Ahatmose October 17, 2021 04:47PM

Hermione October 19, 2021 07:45AM

Ahatmose October 19, 2021 08:42AM

Hermione October 19, 2021 11:38AM

Ahatmose August 24, 2022 07:32AM

Hermione August 24, 2022 07:34AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login