Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 24, 2024, 1:41 pm UTC    
April 12, 2021 08:12PM
Because I happened to see yet another picture of this amazing structure I decided to try to find it's dimensions and see if they could tell me anything. I would never have in my wildest imagination believed what it screamed at me. The first thing I did was to set about trying to find pictures right on, that is not at the traditional angle everyone seemed to like. They were very few and at first had no luck but I found that I could still scale the distance and noted a very, very peculiar thing.First however I ask that you read the following:

And after watching the pseudoscience video I had to laugh to myself for there it was in front of me again. The absolutely clueless brain of Academia was shining through again totally misdirecting any meaningful research on this structure. For yes there were 10 pillars on the front and 19 on the sides but since when do you count columns when you are measuring. You count spaces and we are then left with our old stand by that yields the square root of 5, 1 and 2 although in this case we have 18 (spaces) by 9 (spaces) which yields a diagonal or hypotenuse of square root of 405 and we get 20.125 which times 10 gives us 201.25 and if we are calling these cubits gives us 201.25 cubits and 4149.8 inches and one of the sides of G3.

But as always you are thinking this is a stretch well The Temple of Bacchus is just as interesting if not more so. It has 15 columns on the long sides and 8 columns on the two short sides. Now that you know what this means you can figure out that it too follows the methodology and dimensions and ratios as first set out in first The Sakkara Complex and then continued with the inner sanctums of The King's Chamber as well as The Queen's Chamber of 1, 2 and square root of 5 and which leads through very simple step to Phi and Life while here we have 14 by 7 the sacred 1, 2 and square root of 5 right angled triangle and as I said is the only way we can get to Phi. .

Now if we use 62 feet as the height and we know it equals 4 spaces we can calculate that one space is 15.5 feet and the long side must have been close to ... 15.5 x 14 or 217 feet or 2604 inches or 126.28 cubits while the short side would be 1/2 that or 108.5 feet and 1302 inches or 63.143 cubits

Below is a video shot by a tourist I guess that gives the whole complex a run through. No preaching or anything just an amazing video of the complex. I had absolutely no idea that it was so huge. It is unbelievable. It has to go to the top of my bucket list now. And those Romans ... just how did they do it ?

The video: [youtu.be] A Tour of Baalbek @ 38.34 minutes

db

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

The Temples at Baalbek. Same Auld Lang Syne

Ahatmose April 12, 2021 08:12PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login