Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 25, 2024, 5:17 pm UTC    
September 20, 2019 10:30AM
In the diagram I posted it is not clear that I am referring to Greek, Boeotian Thebes(not Egyptian Thebes, Karnak/Luxor). That is what is encoded the city of 7 gates.

I converted the Khufu pyramid apex angle to the corresponding latitude converting from geocentric to geodetic and came up with the geodetic latitude which corresponds to Antigone street of Thebes. From this street photos are often taken of the Mycenaean palace ruins(practically the center of the city). A photo on the net:

[www.mthv.gr]

I just want to note that as can be seen in a sign in from of the ruins, the oldest structures lie on the Southern edge, adjacent to the street(Antigone).

This finding thus agrees perfectly with my research regarding the Hellenic mountains and how they were the 'prototype' that inspired the erection of the three large Giza pyramids. I explain everything in my two books available at Amazon.

Eratosthenes computed the perimeter of the Earth considering a spherical Earth. But the Earth is not a perfect sphere. This is why the geodetic latitude is not the same as the geocentric latitude. These correlations prove that the true shape of the Earth was known, and I will say from Neolithic times. How did they know? I think we all know the answer to that..

IHSOYS = EIMI H ZOH = 888

[the-phaistos-disk.webnode.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2019 04:17AM by Hermione.
Subject Author Posted

Khufu's Pyramid and spheroidal Earth

Spiros September 19, 2019 03:40PM

Re: Khufu's Pyramid and spheroidal Earth

Spiros September 20, 2019 10:30AM

Hermione September 20, 2019 11:46AM

Spiros September 21, 2019 02:49AM

Byrd October 02, 2019 08:54PM

Spiros October 04, 2019 09:18AM

Spiros October 04, 2019 12:01PM

Hermione October 04, 2019 02:31PM

Spiros October 04, 2019 03:57PM

Hermione October 05, 2019 02:38AM

Vitruvian Man

Spiros December 28, 2019 11:39AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login